The BloodTest

A/N: even though not many people are reading this at all, I'm hoping it will get better seeing as I'm not that good a writer :-P well in my opinion I like it so imma keep updating it. Hopefully regularly now. Well read on if you wish.
---------------------------------
*************Andy's POV**********
I woke up around nine this morning to see that Raven was no longer in my bunk. I rubbed my face as I slid out my bunk to see her and CC playing. I swear, that CCs mental age is the same as Ravens actual age because they get along amazing. I chuckled to myself as I got dressed in what I normally do. I grabbed my phone as I walked back into the living room,"You ready to head out Raven? Oh! And you can come if you want CC." She nodded as I picked her up and walked out the door with CC. Seeing as the place we are getting the blood work done is only about a mile away, we decided to walk. I looked at her and said,"We are going somewhere okay Raven?" She nodded and questioned what as I told her,"We are going to see if we are related. If we arent though..CC will still be your uncle. Same with all the others. And I'll still be your daddy." She giggled,"Okay!" I set her down and let her walk with CC for a minute while I called Juliet. I dialed her number, she answered on the third ring,"Hey white rabbit! Need something?" I smiled,"Yeah actually. Can you come to The Laire's Blood Work Center down the road?" She sounded a little confused,"Sure but why?" I explained to her about Raven and she sounded so happy over the phone. I ended the call as I walked in there and sat with her and cc until Juliet got here.
************Raven's POV************
I crawled out of uncle Cc's lap and walked around, just as a woman with short blonde hair came in looking giddy. Daddy looked at me and said,"Hey Raven can you come here for a second?" I walked over as he pulled me into his lap,"This is Juliet. She's my fiancée. (( A/N : They actually are getting married!! Finally!! I found out about two days ago and I'm sooo happy!!! )) She's also your mommy." I tried to hide from her as the thought of the mean lady came into my mind. He chuckled,"It's okay. She would never hurt you." I nodded and shyly smiled. I then saw a woman and man walk through a door on the other side holding clipboards,"Andy Biersack and Raven Mayfield?" Daddy stood up and picked me up before whispering something to Juliet. He pecked her lips before walking back into a room. I saw the nurse lady grab a needle as she worked with my daddy. The other person did it for me, and it hurt! After a while a different person came into the room and looked at him,"Andy, the test results will be back in let's say, about an hour?" He shook his hand and daddy said,"Well just give me a call and let me know when you do." The doctor man smiled and nodded before leaving.
+Le Time Skip( Cause I lazy XD+
We went back to the bus because we had pizza there. When we got back uncle ash gave me a smaller version of his shiny star. I giggled and smiled as I continued to eat my pizza. Roughly an hour or so later the bus went silent when Andy got a call. He put it on speaker and said,"Alright were here. What's the results?" I heard papers shuffling as the doctor man said,"Raven Mayfield's blood work and yours Andy just came back to show that she is 99.9% your daughter. And you are 99.9% her father. Congratulations!" He hung up as everyone cheered. I jumped off the couch into daddy's arms then saw Juliet come in from the hallway,"Mommy!!" Andy smiled widely as she got the memo. She hugged Andy and I as the guys came in for a group hug. I was where I was supposed to be. With my family. I couldn't be happier.
.
.
.
Well that's another update. For me I say I did great if I do say so myself. I'm satisfied with it and I hope the people that actually read this do too! I promise if you stick with it it will get better!! Well that's it for now guys and girls.
            Bye My Loves,
                          XxxX Phoenix