IV

This is my first time ever writing smut so please be gentle 😫 i hope you enjoy <3

Claude had never been one for the clubbing scene, but as he stepped out of the car and was greeted by the pulsing bass of the music, the vibrant lights flashing across the faces of the waiting crowd, he found himself almost giddy with anticipation. Theo had always been the social butterfly, the one to pull him out of his shell, and tonight was no exception.

They stepped into the club, the thumping beat vibrating through their bodies, the dim lighting casting a sultry and mysterious ambiance. Smoke machines filled the air with a thick fog, swirling around the dancers on the packed dance floor, caught up in the aurora of the music. The distinct aroma of sweat and alcohol that permeated the air and neon lights cast an ethereal glow over the dance floor, where bodies moved in a mesmerising rhythm. They all seemed to blur into one, lost in a trance to drugs, alcohol, and the prospect of sex.

Theo, never one to waste time, had already made his way to the bar, ordering shots of tequila for the two of them. Claude felt the burn of the liquor down his throat as he downed the shot, feeling the warmth of the alcohol spreading through his body. He watched as Theo chatted up the pretty bartender, flashing his signature charming smile, and couldn't help but feel a sense of admiration mixed with envy.

As they made their way through the crowded club, Claude caught sight of Matteo, the male model Theo had mentioned in their text conversation. He was even more striking in person, with chiseled cheekbones and piercing blue eyes that almost glowed in the flashing lights. The music seemed to fade away as Claude took him in, watching as Matteo laughed effortlessly with his friends, his perfect teeth glinting in the strobe lights.

He felt a tap on his shoulder, and turned to see Theo, a knowing smile on his face. "You like what you see, don't you?" he teased, taking another shot. Claude couldn't deny it, and he felt a rush of heat to his cheeks as he tried to play it cool.

They made their way to the VIP area, a private room exclusively for celebrities, where the two drivers could be away from prying eyes. The area was adorned with plush couches, sparkling champagne flutes, and a stunning view of the city lights from the balcony.

Claude sank into one of the couches, feeling the soft velvet material against his skin. He took a sip of the champagne, the bubbles tingling on his tongue, as he took in the view. The city lights twinkled in the distance, a beautiful contrast to the dark, pulsing club below.

"Matteo! It's been too long!" Theo exclaimed, pulling a body in between himself and Claude. The man laughed, brushing his hair out of his face. As the man sat, his cologne wafted towards Claude, mixing with the heady scent of the club. It took everything within Claude not to close his eyes at the smell.

"Meet Claude Beaufort. Now you know two famous and outrageously handsome Formula One drivers. Aren't you lucky?"

Matteo's eyes widened as he turned to face Claude, who looked the man up and down. The model was stunning, even more so in person than in the photo Theo had sent him. And he was looking at Claude with these big blue eager eyes.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I just sat on you. I thought Theo was joking when he said you were coming tonight!" The Scandinavian stumbled over his words as he took in the racing driver.

Claude laughed, endeared by how starstruck the model was.

"I saw you race in Monaco last year. You were amazing,"

Claude felt a blush rise to his cheeks, not used to compliments, especially from strangers. "Ah Merci. Have you always been interested in racing?"

Matteo shrugged, "Watching? Yes but... I'd prefer to drive something a bit more... stylish,"