You Remind Me of Someone I Used to Know

I was there with her again. We were on the bed looking at each other's beautiful eyes, feeling each other's face. She climbed on me smiling as I turned red and she bent down to kiss me. It felt like the whole world was frozen and It was just us in this moment. Just us and no one else to take this moment away. It was so soft and I was desperate. Desperate. for more. Desperate. for her.

"Evie!" A voice called.

I didn't want to go not wanting to leave her. Feeling that if I did I'd lose her I'd forget her. I'd forget those pretty eyes... Wait where are her eyes? Just like every dream when I figure out that she has no face the scene changes. The blurred girl was screaming asking from help as the darkness consumed her and everytime I ran to her

"Evie!!" The voiced screamed louder. 

I fail. 

Evelyn jolts awake sweating and breathing heavily. "Dude finally" Lizzie said as she sat on the bed "Well you're welcome to sit" Evelyn sarcastically mumbled. Lizzie looked at her to give her a eye roll when she saw the look on Evelyn's face "What's the problem you look like you saw a ghost" Lizzie joked with a light concern tone still wondering what got her friend looking like that "I think I did" Evelyn muttered "What?" Lizzie asked which made Evelyn sigh "Just a nightmare" she said in a dismissive tone. "Anyway I came her to ask if you could help me with my problem?" Lizzie did the puppy dog eyes "Nope that doesn't work on me and never will. Not going to help you find your ghost boyfriend" Evelyn said getting up "I have to get ready for the football match promised Josie, Landon and Amari I'll be there." 

"Wow ditching me to third-wheel" Lizzie said offended "Amari will be there" Evelyn argued "Yeah her you guys still a thing?" She asked a hint of disapproval in her tone. "Look I don't get it what's your problem with her" Evelyn asked back "Nothing it's just that I don't think she's the person for you and you know it too that's why you've been avoiding her. I'm just saying it's one to like her you just have commitment issue and to not like her and you're just using her to escape from something or someone" Lizzie said and Evelyn slightly blushed at someone when the first thought came to her mind was a certain red-haired she met recently. "I should get going" Evelyn said leaving then turned to face Lizzie "When did you become so smart?" "I have my moment" Lizzie shrugged which made Evelyn let out a small chuckle before leaving.

Evelyn walked to the field with Amari to see Landon and Josie practising "Yellow 80. Yellow 80 Sorry" Landon said as the ball fell to the ground evidence of him not catching it "Glad to see some things haven't changed. You still suck at football" Evelyn tease earning an eye roll from Landon "Be nice" Amari told her "Foster care didn't have a football team. What did I tell you? I'm a total fraud. Now the whole school's gonna see it, and - this is a total disaster" Landon rambled and Josie held his hand calming him down. "Yeah that would be a shame" Evelyn muttered "And like I told you, I'm really good at taking care of people. We're gonna get through this" Josie told him "How? I can't even throw" Landon stated "Yeah we saw that" Evelyn commented and Landon gave her a 'not helping look'  "Yes, you can. You just need a little help" Josie said siphoning magic from him "Shouldn't that categories as cheating?" Evelyn asked "The headmaster said " if we have the ability why don't we use it" If you were at the assemble you would know" Amari said her tone changing at the last sentence "So cheating" Evelyn stated ignoring Amari tone change. 

"Viribus" Josie chanted "What'd you just do?" Landon asked "See for yourself" Josie handed Landon the football and he threw it very far. "Wow" Evelyn said lost of words  "Damn!" Kaleb shouts as the ball hit the school bus that was coming "That's my quarterback" he told Landon as the door burst open and the students came out. It was then Evelyn saw her and she couldn't stop staring what she didn't notice is that Landon was staring too. "Do you know that girl?" Josie and Amari asked you could feel the jealousy in their tone but Landon was the only one to pick that up and he looked away "No, she just reminds me of someone" he said sentimental "Andrea" Evelyn blurts out still staring at her beautiful face then snapped out of it turning to them "I shared well gave her a milkshake once" though even after that she couldn't stop herself from looking back to see the red-haired again.