Bio

Name: Y/n,Cereza,Bayonetta

Height: 6'5 ( bayonetta is actually 8 ft tall so I shortened it a bit)

DOB: Y/B 

Age: 600+

Race: Human

Personality: Y/n's personality can be described as nonchalant and is perceived as somewhat callous towards others. y/n tends to enjoy using her sexuality to taunt and tease her enemies and friends alike. She tends to operate alone and prefers to not get encumbered by other people, at least initially. She can also be construed as somewhat impatient, especially towards the more "talkative type" of enemies she encounters.Despite coming off as callous, Y/n has also expressed genuine care and sympathy.

Backstory :Born with the name Cereza, Y/n's parents, Balder and Rosa, were a Lumen Sage and Umbra Witch respectively. Y/n's conception broke a sacred law between the two clans, leading to a deadly war in which the majority of the Lumen Sages were extinguished, leaving only Balder as the lone survivor.

Following on from the war, Balder was deceived by the Angels of Paradiso into launching a series of events known as the Witch Hunts, which would ultimately lead to the destruction of the Umbra Witch clan. After the death of her mother, Y/n was sealed away by Jeanne to prevent the Angels of Paradiso from retrieving the Left Eye, a powerful treasure that forms one-half of the Eyes of the World, with the other half in Balder's possession.

looks like :

Abilities:

Abilities:

Superhuman strength and endurance

Witch time( Slows down time )

Bullets arts

Beast within( Make you turn into a animal )

Witch Walk( can defy gravity )

Wicked Weaves( allows user to use their hair as clothes and summon demons )

Infernal Weaves ( allows user to use their hair to make demons stronger and bigger )]

Infernal kiss( Can control various machines at will )

Umbran Watch( watch allows user to look youthful and halt their aging )

Lollipop ( heals )

love interests:

Everyone except for minors ( including people like nahida )

A/n : it's gonna be a long time till i actually start the story because i need to catch up with the game and lore, also because of school.