* Chapter 3 *

Keeper POV
Time: ???
Universe: Corriverse
Location: Section 5-42H

I was currently patrolling the sections one by one until I feel anything is getting corrupted, so far there is no signs of corruption since the last one I stopped in the universe of My Little Pony. Usually another corruption would appear any time now, but for some reason it wasn't coming which I'm glad but also suspicious of why it isn't.
As I was in deep thought my clipboard suddenly rose in front of my face, I grabbed it and started to read what appeared on it.
Attention, Keeper. Suspected corruption in section LD-4, immediate action required.

Interesting, no time to waste then. I put my clipboard away and start walking over to LD-4, that's the section that houses the universe Gravity Falls, I wonder which timeline of it is.

Few minutes of walking later

I made it to LD-4 and saw a white circle on top of one of the doors, meaning suspected corruption. I opened the door and went inside, I was greeted with a wall. I looked around and saw I was inside the mystery shack, and it's night time.
I pull out my clipboard and look at what could be corrupted.

Suspected Corruption
1. Stanley Pines
2. Bill Cypher
3. Dipper Pines
4. Stanford Pines

One of these four could be corrupted or none at all, time for some inspection. I turned invisible and started walking around, I went upstairs and into the attic. There laying on separate beds were Dipper Pines and Mabel Pines, time to check if dipper is corrupted or not. I walked over to him and raised my hand over his head, my hand starts flowing purple and blue.

Scanning.. Scanning..
No trace of corruption found.

I pull up my clipboard and mark dipper off the list, time to find the other 3. I got down from the attic and walk around, soon enough I came across a little pig lying on the floor. It seemed to be sleeping, I walked past it and kept looking around.
After a while I found Stanley Pines asleep on his bed, I did the same thing I did with dipper.

Scanning.. Scanning..
No trace of corruption found.

Another dead end, I walked out of his room and came across Stanford on a sofa passed out. I walk up to him and start scanning him.

Scanning.. Scanning..
Slight trace of corruption found. Immediate action required.

Slight trace? Could it be in his head? Only one way to find out, I raise my hand again and teleport my self into his mind. I saw a field of what looked like wheat, in front of me is Stanford talking to a weird looking Bill Cypher, instead of the yellow he's green. I'm going to guess he's corrupted and not Stanford. I snapped my fingers and Stanford was gone, and bill looked around confused. I turned off my invisibility. "Hello there Bill Cypher", he stares at me ready to attack "who are you? What did you to sixer?" It seems bill isn't acting the same as he usually does, time to fix that.
I charge up a beam and shoot it at him, he teleported away from it with a millisecond to spare. In retaliation he fired a beam back at me, it was a back in forth with beams. I summon my chains and I almost grabbed him. He made copy's of himself and they all fired a laser at me, I wasn't able to get swag in time and I got hit. "Ow.." I was a dazed for a few seconds, in this time he took advantage and fired another one at me. I got hit again and I was thrown back. This is getting tiring, I got up and fired more chains at him. One of the chains managed to snag his foot, he begins to get dragged into the ground. "WHAT IS THIS?! I CANT BREAK IT!" I smirked as he was screaming for his life "it's the sins you have committed in your life" after a few seconds he got fully submerged into the ground. I pull out my clipboard and write a X, time for me to leave. I snap my fingers and I appeared inside of the corriverse, that was a short visit. Time to keep patrolling everywhere, *DING* I was wondering for a few seconds what was that noise until I pulled it out of my pocket, it was a phone which is weird cause I don't own a phone. I check what made the ding and it was Ova sending me a text
"You done with your job yettttt I'm borreeeed... LETS GO SOMEWHERE! LIKE THE BEACH OR THE MOUNTAINS!!"

Im just not going to respond to it and hope it goes away. Unfortunately I heard a portal open behind me and someone grab my hood then start dragging me, "TIME FOR A BREAK KEEP!" Ova said to me with excitement while me on the other hand was very worried with what she's going to come up with now.

END CHAPTER
(Note: short chapter unfortunately)