Chapter 16

NAJA’S POV

When I got home, if felt oddly quiet as I shrugged off my coat and put away my shoes. Trudging into the kitchen I saw it was completely empty and proceeded into the Living room. The cats were all asleep while Mikey and Izana were asleep on the couch. Sanzu was nowhere to be found. I just shrugged it off and went upstairs, thinking it was nothing. I did my routine and slipped under the covers, not knowing I was decieved.

3RD PERSONS POV

“Sanzu. Get down from the ceiling”,ordered Mikey as his eyes opened. The said man was barely hanging onto the chandelier as he collapsed onto the ground, red in the face and huffing as he arrived here seconds before Naja. “Sanzu report”. “A danger for sure. Naja seems to have taken a liking to the male and they’ve agreed to go on another date. Tall and slim stature with green hair a black birth marks on skin. Yellow eyes and something feels off about him”. There was a tense atmosphere as most of the cats were furious, although they didn’t know the reason for their rage. Some were confused as to why the rest were angry. “We wait. For now at least. Now to bed everyone. Draken, Mitsuya and Kakucho stay”. The rest were slightly suspicious but shrugged it off and went to their beds. “What did you want Mikey, Izana?”. “Wouldn’t you guys like to know how we turned human?”. “Hah? You’re saying you knew all along?”. “Of course we did. But why would we tell Naja something like that?”, asked Sanzu with a sneer as the three cats listened to what they had to say. “Now, all you have to do is…..

TIMESKIP

NAJA’S POV

I woke up to a Saturday morning, but lazed around in the bed for a bit and eventually got up. I took a pair of shorts and a tee and went to shower before changing. I went downstairs and was surprisingly met by the smell of pancakes. I peeked into the kitchen and saw an unfamiliar person with lilac hare and a piercing in their ear of a cross on a hoop. Judging by the hair colour I guessed it was Ameth or ‘Mitsuya’ as I was told. But just in case I grabbed a nearby flowerpot and began to aim before a hand lifted me into the air. “Not this time you don’t”. I went into my fight or flight mode and gave a sharp kick to the balls. I was immediately dropped and turned around to face a guy with a dragon tattoo on his head. Which made me kinda sorry for him since I knew who this was. But hey, you shouldn’t just lift a person without them knowing. “Oh my god sorry but you surprised me is all”, I said as I didn’t even know how to help. “I-it’s okay. J-just don’t do that again”, Draken I presume stuttered as he stood up to his full height. Why was he so tall? My neck is gonna get sore now. “Hey Draken are you- oh you’re already up Naja? What happened to you?”, Mitsuya directed the last question at Draken as his brow furrowed. My cheeks turned a bit red when he was looking at me but I hope he didn’t notice that. Why were all these guys so goood looking? “Nothing. Where’s Mikey?”. “Still asleep on th couch. Hopefully not drooling and mumbling about Dorayaki”. Then a thought struck me. “Where did you get the clothes from?”. “We took them from the room where you usually get them. Your brothers room, I think”. This time it was an unknown voice as another new face came into view. A male with a black buzz cut, with a red eye and a white eye. A large scar running down his face. By the scar and eyes I could instantly tell that this was Kakucho. It’s nice to finally put faces to the names I’ve heard. “Ah well that’s okay then”. I then got text message on my phone which I checked only to be puzzled by the unknown receiver.

Meet me at ‘the spire’.

That was th only thing I received, not even a word about who the sender was. “You okay?”. I looked up to see the three looking at me worriedly but I got interrupted by a loud crash. “GET BACK HERE MANJIRO!!”. “At least he’s up”, muttered Draken tiredly as I didn’t even know what to tell him. He’s been looking after Mikey most of his life and probably never gets a time to rest from him. “Ken-chin save me!!”. I put the text message to the side and go to investigate what was going on. I was truly baffled by what I was seeing. Mikey had climbed the bookshelf somehow while Izana was dragging a chair over to get to him. “What happened this time?”. “This motherfucker woke me up from my sleep!”. “Izana he only woken you up. You should’ve been awake a while back to be honest. What was the harm?”. “He woke me up by a kick to the balls!!”. “It wasn’t that hard!”. “Get over here Manjiro”. “Alright enough!! Both of you get your asses down from there and calm down!”, I shouted as I myself was tired of them already. They surprisingly obeyed and got down. “Now that that’s over get Sanzu from wherever he is and bring him to the kitchen. Breakfast’s ready and I don’t think you want to eat cold food”, announced Mitsuya as we went to get the table set while Mikey went to find Sanzu. “Sit down Naja. I’ll hand you a plate”. I was honestly relieved that I didn’t have to cook again. It was getting kinda tiring and to be honest I wasn’t the best chef out there.

SANZU’S POV

While everyone was distracted by Mikey and Izana, I creeped up the stairs and fiddled with a dork on before entering the right room. That room was Naja’s. Hee delicious aroma filled the entire room as I felt my cheeks flush and heart start to throb. I just couldn’t get enough of her scent. I peeked at things on her desk and remembered every single detail. What she seemed to favour, what she didn’t. I then started to open random drawers and saw bits and bobs and random unnecessary items. What caught my attention was the photo album in her desk. It held photos of her with her brother, along with a few mysterious others. What made me grit my teeth was that most of them were men. How dare they even set their disgusting eyes on her!? She belongs to me! I clenched my jaw before closing it and putting it back in place. I then went to her bed and caressed the fabric gently, imagining  Naja’s naked form tangled in them. Soon, I’ll be able to lay by her side and pleasure her better than any man ever could’ve. That made my gut clench. Has another man ever had the opportunity to see her bare flesh? To taste those succulent lips? Just the thought made be burn with rage. I’ll have to do some enquiring it seems. I then chose her closet as my next victim as I couldn’t resist the urge to take one piece of her clothing. Her scent will be the cause of many fantasies for me. Seeing that there was nothing left for me, I shuffled out of the room and quietly twisted the doorknob into place. “Have fun in there?”. I shuddered at Mikey’s voice as I saw him leaning in the wall, staring right into my soul. “Don tworry. I won’t rat you out but in return, you have to share with me. Everything”.