"Hey Clay?"

Georges pov:
God after all that work putting my bed together and clay putting my fam together i was finally comfortable and so tired. Clay said he was going to sleep but then i hear the shower turn on so i go to see who it was and knock on sapnaps door and see hes playing a random game on his computer and went to talk to him.
"Whats are you doing?" I said softly,
"AHHHHH- oh"
I started laughing so hard to the point where i fell on the ground.
"George its not that funny you just scared me" Nick said while rolling his eyes,
"Scared you? You looked like you saw a gh-" i was cut off by me laughing more.
Dreams pov:
I heard george lauging and nick screaming so i turned my music off and dried myself off and got dressed to go see what was going on.
I walked in the room with my hair still wet and felt georges eyes on me immediately, i looked over at him and he looked away quickly. Wonder what thats about? Anyway,
"Whats going on?" I said confused
George then tried to explain the best he could but he was still lauging,
"Georg-" i cut myself off with a wheeze, his laugh was just to contagious.
"Great now you both laugjing at me" nick said jokingly.
"Im not laughing at you im laugjing at george" i said while laughing.
Once we all calmed down from lauging we decided it was best to just go to bed we were all super tired.
As i was walking to my room george stopped me
"Hey Clay?" He said softly,
"Hey whats up?"
"Uhmm... actually nevermind, goodnight" he said with a smile.
"Oh okay goodnight george" well that was confused. Why did george look like he wanted to say something but didnt? Im too tired for this. I lay down on my bed turn some random video on youtube on and try to go to sleep.
Georges pov:
Why did i stop him now hes going to think im weird. I put my hands over my face and let out an almost silent scream that only i could hear. Clays room was right next to mine and i could hear youtube playing on his tv, i wanted to go talk to him. I dont even know about what i just want to talk to him. I started to go to my door but was complaining about actually going and talking to him. I stood outside of his door for a good 5 minutes before i just went downstairs to get some water. Tomorrow karl and wilbur were coming down to do a stream with us. I really wish i could get some sleep so i can be energized for the winodw but i just couldnt sleep. I kept thinking about Clay, things i shouldnt be thinking about my best friend. I checked my phone after spacing out and petting patches. It was now 4:17am and i had to get up in about an hour so i could pick karl and wilbur up from the airport, so there was really no reason of going to sleep i started to make myself some breakfast and realized that we didnt have anything. I went back upstairs and laying in my bed watching tiktok for the rest of the hour i heard someone walking around in the hallway so i decided that since someone was up i should take a shower and get ready. I grabbed some clothes and my soeaker and went into the bathroom next to me and Clays room and turned my music on. The song "Myron" was playing i liked this song and the only reason i know this song is from Nick singing it on one of his streams from 2020. After a few songs i got out of the shower and checked my phone and saw that it was 5:30am i had to go and get karl and wilbur from the airport and 5:45 so i had to get ready fast. I got dressed in Clays old shirts that was put in my laundry and jeans that i had bought a few weeks back with the shoes Clay bought me. I dried my hair since i knew one of them would be vlogging and i dont wanna look terrible since i hadnt slept yet. I go to see if Nick is up to drive me to the airport to get them.
"Hey Nick?" I said knocking on the already open door.
"Oh hey George, you ready to go get wilbur and karl?" He said sounding energetic.
I just nodded and yawned.
"Tired?"
He said not looking my way and putting his shoes on.
"Yea just a bit, didnt sleep well last night."
"Alright remember we have a stream later today you better be up."
"I will i will"
We started to head out the door to get wilbur and karl.
Dreams pov:
I woke up to nobody home, i guess they went and got wilbur and karl from the airport.
Clay :) : hey could you get me something from mcdonalds?
Nick $ : yeah sure what do you want?
Clay :) : just some fries and a bigmac(guys i know they dont sell lunch food at 5am its just for the sake of the story)

After asking Nick to get me something to eat i went to go play and feed patches.
—————————————————————————
This story is very accurate to me i havent slept and i have school tomorrow well today anyways have a good day