The loner part 5

Let me know what chu think below :)

"Rainbow Dash. Applejack. Are you okay??".

The girls ran up to the pair.

"It's Rainbow we should be worried about. She nearly got kidnapped or killed", Applejack said with a frown.

She looked at the rainbow - haired teen.

"Are ya sure you're alright sugarcube??. That guy chased ya pretty deep in ta the woods. Ah lost sight of ya fir a lil while".

Rainbow rubbed her arm and nodded.

"I-Im fine. Honest".

She looked down at the ground.

"Wait", she said suddenly.

"W-What about Scootaloo??".

"She's alright", Twilight said. "We got her home, safe and sound".

Rainbow let out a sigh of relief.

"Good".

Applejack wrapped an arm around her waist. The blonde rested her head on her shoulder.

The girls looked at eachother smiling.

"Could it be??", Rarity gasped.

"Are you two......a thing??".

Applejack looked at her smiling. Rainbow blushed.

"A-Are we??", she asked shyly.

Applejack nodded. The girls squealed happily. They crowded around the girls. Rainbow smiled timidly.

"Oh we're so happy for you girls", Twilight said.

Applejack looked at Rainbow.

"Ah am too".

Rainbow blushed. Suddenly her smile fell to a frown then she looked at the ground sadly.

Applejack noticed.

"What's wrong Rainbow??".

Rainbow looked at her. Applejack looked at the girls.

"C'mon Rainbow. Me and you can at mah house".

The girls all got into Rarity"s car. They drove on down to Applejack's house.

"Are you sure you don't need us to stay??", Rarity asked.

Applejack nodded.

"It's best fir us to talk alone".

The girls smiled in understanding. Applejack and Rainbow Dash got out and walked towards the house. They waved back at their friends as they drove away.

The two went inside. Rainbow looked around the house. It was nice. Carpet floor. The house smelled like apples. As they passed through the living room Rainbow saw a stone fireplace.

"I-I wish i c-could live i-in a place like this", she stuttered.

AJ smiled at her.

"Ya never know".

Taking her hand she led her uo her room.
The two sat down on the bed.

"Now what's goin on in that head of yours??", she asked.

Rainbow sighed and looked away.

"I don't deserve you".

Applejack frowned.

"What do you mean??".

Rainbow looked at her.

"I mean, you have a great home, great friends, y-your parents can t-travel the world whenever they want and they love you. Y-Your sister i-is really smart. You have a perfect life".

Rainbow stood up.

"Me??. I-I have a dad i-in jail. My m-mom is almost always high. I live in a terrible neighborhood. M-My life i-is crap compared to yours. I'M crap compared to you".

Applejack stood up.

"Now hold up just a second there. You are not crap".

The blonde walked up to her.

"You here me??. You aren't crap. Ya belittle yourself so much ya can't see the girl ah see".

Rainbow looked at her.

"W-What do you see??", she asked.

Applejack smiled.

"Ah see a sweet, kind, gentle girl. Who risks her life fir her friends and keeps the ones she loves out of harms way. Ah see a girl who is beautiful an selfless an amazing an just misunderstood".

Rainbow looked down. Applejack placed her finger under Rainbow's chin and raised it up slowly.

Rainbow looked up at her.

"Ah see mah girlfriend. Rainbow Dash".

"H-How can someone l-like you fall for someone like m-me?", Rainbow asked.

AJ smiled.

"Because of who you are. I love you for you".

Applejack leaned in. Their lips touched.

Rainbow felt herself lean into the gentle kiss. Applejack touched her cheek, gently.

They pulled away.

Applejack opened her eyes and smiled. Rainbow looked back up at her.

"You're beautiful. Alright??".

Rainbow looked down.

"I-It's just that I-I've had a-anyone tell me anything different. M-My mom says she hates m-my stutter. I do too".

Applejack frowned.

"Well ah love your stutter. It's cute".

Rainbow blushed pink. Applejack smiled.

"I'll tell ya how amazing ya are everyday if ah gotta. Ah promise".

Rainbow bit her lip.

"I-I guess I'm just n-not use to people talking to m-me. Let a-alone giving me a compliment. I've been on my own for so long-".

The girl was cut off with a kiss. She stopped talking. Applejack pulled away with a smile.

"Ya don't have ta explain yourself ta me".

Rainbow sighed.

Applejack had her lay her head on her chest. The two laid on AJ'S bed. Rainbow snuggled into her side.

"I-I don wanna g-go to school tomorrow", she whined.

Applejack smiled at her.

"Me and the gals will be there. Ain't that excitin??", she asked, talking to her as if she were a little kid.

Rainbow nodded.

"Yeah. It is but I just........ I feel....... invisible in school".

Applejack looked down at Rainbow.

"What do ya mean?".

"I-I just. I'm what you call a loner. I'm a wallflower. I-Invisible. A n-nobody. I-I don't exist when I-Im in school".

Applejack tucked a strand behind the girl's ear.

"Well. Not anymore".

Rainbow looked at her. Applejack thought she looked adorable.

"Trust me. Things'll change fir the better".

Rainbow sighed.

"I hope so".