Car accident freak out

"Yay!!. Let's go!!".

Rainbow pulled Applejack to the car, their friends behind them. They all got into the car. The girls were going to Twilight's house for a sleep over. They had spent the day at the mall. It was already dark out.

Rarity was driving with Twilight in the passenger seat. Then it was Rainbow and Applejack the single seats in the middle. Then Pinkie and Fluttershy in the back.

The drive was 20 minutes.

"I'm so excited!!", Pinkie yelled.

"Me too. Can we stay up late and watch scary movies and then tell ghost stories about ghosts and zombies and-".

Applejack shut her up right there by Pl acing a hand on her mouth.

"No. You're creepy".

Applejack suddenly pulled her hand away.

"Ow!!. Stop bitin me babe", she exclaimed.

Rainbow smirked at her.

"Rainbow!!", Twilight scolded. "Stop or she's gunna give you pow pow".

Rainbow raised an eyebrow.

"What am I?? Two??".

"Ah don't know. Are you??".

Rainbow pouted and crossed her arms.

"No".

The girls laughed.

"Uh. Girls??!!".

They turned to look at Rarity. They gasped. Up ahead a car was driving right at them.

"BRAKES!!.

Rarity slammed on the brakes. The car swerved harshly. Rainbow gasped. The car was coming right at her. Everything seemed in slow motion. The car hit the side right on. The glass broke. Noone had time to even scream. Rainbow felt the seat belt tighten. She flew foward. She must've hit her head. Then everything went black.
--------------------

Rainbow groaned. Her eyes opened. She felt pain rip through her body.

"Rainbow!!".

She slowly picked her head up. Her head was killing her. She turned and gasped. Everything came back to her. They just got into a car crash. She saw Applejack there. The blonde had cuts on her face.

Suddenly she gasped. She turned her head to look down at her legs. Her side door had been crushed in by the other car. Her leg was trapped between the door and the seat.

"Ahh!".

"Rainbow!!".

She turned and looked at Applejack.

"I-Is everyone okay??", she called.

"She saw Pinkie on the floor of the car.

"Pinkie!!".

The girl groaned and slowly got up. Fluttershy was underneath her.

"Are you okay??", Rainbow asked.

The girls nodded. Pinkie looked at Fluttershy.

"Thanks Pinkie", Fluttershy said, tears running down her face. The curly haired teen helped her sit up. They gasped when they saw Rainbow. The teen was taking deep breaths, tears in her eyes.

"R-Rainbow".

Rainbow looked at Applejack.

"You have to get them out of here".

The blonde took off her seat belt. She got out of her seat. She went to the front.

"Are you girls okay??".