Chapter 5

Arjun's POV

Hi, I'm Arjun. I'm studying in my college. Yes you heard that right. As soon as I turned 18, I started handling most of my father's business under his guidance. I have always been interested in business, not that I have any other option though. I'm sole heir of my family business, so sooner or later I'm gonna handle it. So why not I start from early? So I started with my college, it is 50% owned by me and 50% by my father. I have 4 friends, Eklavya, Rohit, Avish and Raina. People often misinterpret me and Raina as couple. But honestly, she's just a friend, but who cares what people think? Who's here to impress anyone? I just want to complete my education as soon as possible, so that I can show those fuckers who think because of my father I got everything, I want to show them that I'm very much capable of handling my family business and I deserve it. Though I don't care about their opinion on me but you can say, more than them..I want to prove myself.

Monday, aaah I hate this day, just those boring lectures and all. I want college life to end soon. My morning starts with gym. Then after breakfast I  go to my college.
.
.
.

After I parked my car, I saw my friends are already waiting for me. They always wait for me to get into class. Out of these 4, only Eklavya is the one who knows me best. He is my true friend, rest all just wants to be with me to stay in limelight.
We entered in class, and before I could think of anything, I saw my seat is occupied by a girl. Well, who the fuck dared to sit on my seat? As soon as Raina noticed it, she went there and insulted that girl. Like bitch, I can fight my battles, you don't need to fight for me. But that girl seems different, not of those types who can easily be dominated by Raina. Suddenly other girl pulled this girl and take her towards her seat. Oh so she's one of scholarship holder. I see why Raina was so angry. She has this hate towards scholarship holders and call them charity. Though I don't like her to call them this name because this scholarship thing is provided by my college but whatever she calls them is none of my business so I ignore it.

Just like most people of this college does. I don't care about any. I like to mind my own business..
.
.
.
Classes are over so I'm going to my company to help Dad.
.
.
.
.
I reached home at 10:30 and directly went to my sweetheart, my grandma. Yes, I'm closest to my grandma. She raised me. I wish my mom was here. Though I don't remember my mother, she died when I was 2 years old, so ever since, my grandma is mom to me.
I heard from her that when mom died, dad was devastated and stopped paying attention to his business so, many investers backedoff from his business and the company was drowning, he was in depression so my grandma took care of me and then after lots of therapies, my father rise again.

Gym, college, office, house.. this is my routine since I turned 18. Let's see what tomorrow holds for me.

■■■■■

Please vote guys