Chapter 20

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

Oh My God, Arjun is taking me to Bora Bora. I can't believe it, we are going for our honeymoon.

Arjun came out of washroom and saw me smiling while looking at his phone. He came to me and sat beside me.

Arjun: why are you smiling?

Chhavi: We're going to Bora Bora??

Arjun: Oh so you read the message. Yes sweetheart we're going for our honeymoon. Are you happy?

Chhavi: Soo much. Thank you.
( after saying this I pecked on his cheek)

Arjun: oh com'on I'm not a baby. This is not a kiss you give to a man. Kiss me properly or I'll make you regret.

Chhavi: (teasingly) if I don't what you'll do??

Arjun: I'll make sure no part of your body is left without my hickey on it.

After that I gave him kiss on his lips, initially it was just a lip lock but turned into french kiss then a passionate sex.

****
We are currently at airport, going to bora bora..

When we reached bora bora, we were already tired, so decided to sleep for some time...I'm still sleepy but I can feel something wet on my nipple. Oh I realized it's arjun who's licking my nipple. I don't know when did he opened buttons of my top and bra. I'm liking this sensation but trying to supress my moan and failing terribly. A moan escaped..

Arjun: baby you're awake

Chhavi: umm

Arjun: I don't feel like getting out of room.. can we stay in the room here all days?

Chhavi: so that you spend days and nights here fucking me

Arjun: I can't get enough of you. I love fucking you and I'm sure you like it too

Chhavi: nope

Arjun: let me see

After that he inserted his hand under my panties, and he can feel my wetness.

Arjun: ahaa someone is so wet for me..don't stop me now, let me eat you

Arjun pulled my pant and panty down  and positioned his face between my legs.

Arjun's POV

I positioned my face on her pussy.. I can smell her wetness, it makes me hard. She smell so good. I put my thumb on her clit and rubbed it...she's moaning. I instantly kissed her pussy lips, I like them little hairy because it feels so good when my hair rubs on her's, then parted her pussy lips and saw her wetness. Without waiting further, I licked it, I love her taste. In inserted my tongue in her hole while my thumb is playing with her clit. I increased my speed as I can she she's about to cum...she came and as soon as her cum came out from her hole, I licked it. Then I went up and kissed her deeply. I wanted her to taste herself and know how amazing she tastes. Then I removed my clothes and freed my cock. Suddenly Chhavi got up and held my cock. I like to see it in her hand. Before I could realize, she took it in her mouth. We did 69 before but this is the first time I'm SEEING my cock in her mouth. She's taking it in so well. I just realized that she's good in giving blowjob. Aahhh I can feel the pressure building in me. I told her I'm about to cum, she can take it out but she doesn't want to.. I came in her mouth, oh she looks so good when my cum is visible on the corner of her lips. She kissed me, now I can taste myself..not bad. But my cock is still not in mood to rest. We never did anal sex, let's try it. I asked her and she got ready instantly. She's on four now and I'm behind her, positioning my cock on her anal hole. I put my saliva on her anal hole and started pushing my cock it. Her hole is so tight and I can feel her discomfort. Even I'm not so comfortable. So I asked her should be stop? But she said she wants to do it, so I applied more saliva on her and pushed my cock again and it went half inside. She cried in pain, so I stopped. After sometime, she asked me to go further so I pushed my cock again and it went fully inside her ass. I held her boob in my hands as they are shaking with each thrust. I'm fuking her from behind. I cant feel my orgasm building again. I released my seeds in her anal hole now. Without taking it out, I lied on her back. My cock took its original size and came out of her hole. I can see my cum is dripping out from her hole, it looks so fucking good. I took her in washroom in my arms and we bathed together.

We decided we'll go to nude beach so she didn't wore bra and panty just a dress and I wore casual tshirt and capry without boxers.

We went to a beach and removed our clothes, we were not alone, there were many without clothes. Benefit of this? I can touch her boobs and pussy whenever I want. She can see my cock and know my mood😉.

We spent our days in sight seeing and nights in Passionate sex.

We're returning today. Chhavi doesn't want to go back and I'm worried about my pending work. We took our leave from bora bora and came back to delhi. Chhavi is so tired so she went to sleep, I want to sleep as well, but my office is calling me. I need to go there and check work.

Raina's POV

I saw veer talking to chhavi the other day, I know he just wants to be in the pants of every girl. What if I create misunderstandings between Arjun and Chhavi and try to separate them?

I called Veer and asked him to meet. He came at the coffee shop.

Veer: Hey Barbie doll? Have you changed your mind from Arjun to me?

Raina: oh shut up ok? I need you to do me a favor

Veer: and why would I do that?

Raina: you can have chhavi

Veer: not bad

Raina: you need to kiss chhavi somehow, and I'll click a photo of you together.

Veer: how will I do it?

Raina: that's your problem

I said, and left

***
Next day

Arjun didn't came to college so Chhavi came with driver.

Chhavi's POV

Today I got late, so didn't had breakfast. I came to canteen and ordered sandwich and orange juice. I sat alone and veer came with a tray... with sandwiches and 2 glasses of orange juice? What the f..

Veer: hey chhavi, I'm sorry for that day, please forgive me

Chhavi: Ok

Veer: If you forgave me, then have this. I brought our breakfast

Chhavi: why did you bring mine?

Veer: it's ok chhavi, have it ok?

Chhavi find it fishy but had it anyways.

Chhavi stood from her place and went towards her class. She suddenly started feeling dizzy so veer asked her to go emergency room with her. She is going to emergency room with him. Raina saw them going and smirked.

■■■
Raina is such a bitch? She's too irritating. I hope Chhavi save herself.

By the way the story is gonna end soon guys, please vote