#51

Jiyoung held the table, trying to walk by himself.

Seokjin : Papa is here baby...come to papa.

Seokjin said while recording jiyoung.

Jiyoung : Pa-pa--pa-pa--pa-pa...
He mumbled while slowly walking towards Seokjin. Jiyoung reached Seokjin as you clapped for him. Soojin woke up too. 

Y/n : Look who woke up. 

You said making her sit on the carpet. She started to crawl towards Seokjin too while mumbling.

Soojin : Pa-pa-paa-pa.

Seokjin picked her up and started to play with her. He moved her in the air as she giggled cutely. Jiyoung crawled to them and joined in.

------

Seokjin placed Soojin in her crib as he looked at you. You were already asleep on the couch so he moved you to the bed. He lied down and closed the lights. 

Seokjin : Good night honey.

He smiled and fell asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Seokjin : It's good.
He said munching the food

Y/n : Thanks.
You smiled.

Seokjin : By the way when are you going to start working again?

Y/n : I wanted to talk about that only....actually....I have decided to quit.
His head shot up as he looked at you with a frown.

Seokjin : And why is that?

Y/n : Because of my duties as a mother.

Seokjin : Y/n, I really dont like this decision of yours....I understand why you did that but there are other alternatives too right? You can work from home or just do weekend shifts when I'm home but quitting your job is not a good option.

Y/n : I have already decided what am I going to do Seokjin...and I wont be changing this decision.
You stated sternly.

Seokjin : But-

Y/n : I said that I wont change my decision.

Seokjin : Then why bother discussing it with me? do whatever you want.
He left his dinner and went to the bedroom. You sighed keeping your head on the table.

------

Seokjin stood in the balcony as the cold breeze touched his skin. He snapped out of his thoughts as he felt you backhugging him. He sighed, trying to remove your hands from his waist gently but you gripped his shirt even tighter as he did that. 

Y/n : You know when I saw our beanies the first time, I realized that my world is complete now. I wanted to give them all the love in this world, I realized what is it like to be a mother.... I want to give all of my time to our kids Seokjin-ah. This is the only thing that will make me happy.
He sighed closing his eyes.

Y/n : It's just you and our beanies for me, nothing else matters. It was really hard for me to take this decision. I took this decision for our beanies, now if you won't be by my side...it's gonna get even harder for me.
You said as you voice started to break and a tear fell down your eyes. As he heard you, he turned around and hugged you tightly. You softly sobbed in his chest as he patted and caressed your back.

Seokjin : I'm always here for you honey...don't think that I won't support you cuz I'm standing right beside you in every decision you take. I just took some time to understand your decision, and I'm sorry if I made it harder for you.

Y/n : I love you, I love you so much...
You said in between your sobs.

Seokjin : I love you more honey, much more than you can ever imagine.
He said kissing the top of your head as you smiled hugging him even more tighter.

tbc...