The Tournament

„Glad to see you enjoy the gardens", Cersei said

We were both sitting in her chambers, opposite eachother, each a glass of wine in the hand. Mind you, Cersei was already on her third cup.
„Were you watching me?", I asked, pretending to be offended.
„Maybe. You must admit it's a beautiful sight."
I just smiled and blushed slightly, taking a sip from my cup.
„What did you think the first time you saw me?", I asked Cersei, looking directly into those emerald eyes.
„Amazing", she answered flatly.
„That's very adorable, but I'd like a bit more information. What was your first impression?"
„I looked at you and I knew there was something different about you. You were dressed the same way as everyone else and yet your aura made you stand out. I wanted to see more of you, that I was certain of. And then, the more I looked at you during the feast, the more I felt drawn to you. I didn't give a shit about Robert. So I was pleased when your mother brought you up. And you were funny and even more beautiful up close. And I decided I needed to talk to you in private."
„Talk or make love to me in private?", I asked smirking.
„I wanted to talk, to find out if you shared my feelings. Looks like you did. Then I wanted to make love to you. And what was your first impression of me?"
„Well, when you got out of that carriage, I instantly felt something, but I couldn't quite make out what it was. You were so beautiful, I couldn't imagine that the people's tales were true."
„What tales?", Cersei inquired.
„That you're a cruel and vicious bitch. That you're not to be trusted. And I decided those tales are mostly wrong."
„Mostly?", Cersei asked raising an eyebrow.
„Yes. You do cruel things. But I understand why you do them now. And that makes it easier for me."
„When did you realize you preferred girls? Hasn't your father been trying to wedd you off for ages now?"
„He has been. And I've been dodging. I've become quite good at that, coming up with excuses. I've successfully stayed unmarried these past few years and I'm grateful for it. I can't give you a date for my awakening. Maybe when I was fourteen? I'm not sure anymore."
Cersei just nodded. „Well I hope you continue to come up with good excuses."
I laughed quietly. „Don't worry, I plan on doing so."
I spent most of the evening in Cersei's chambers.

The next day was the tournament. It had my fathers name on it, but he had no interest in going. He didn't think much of tournaments and he said he was busy. Wanted to find out more about Jon Arryn, the former Hand of the King. So it was my job to take Sansa to the tournament and keep an eye on her. Arya was at her dancing lessons. She'd been absolutely thrilled. I smiled at the memory of her bouncing off down the hall. And now I was sitting next to Sansa on a bench, before that sandy runway, waiting for men to start butchering eachother. I had to admit, this wasn't my kind of entertainment. It was expected of Sansa and my father didn't want her there alone.
„I've been sitting here for days! Start the damned joust before I piss myself!", I heard the king roar. He was sitting up high, next to Cersei, who didn't look to pleased either. Below them sat their children. Tommen and Myrcella looked a bit intimidated, but Joffrey had his usual sly smirk plastered onto his face. Little shit, I thought.
I turned around to Cersei getting up, an annoyed expression on her face. I envied her. I wanted to leave as well.
„When is it going to start", Sansa asked me.
„I don't know", I replied, „Soon I guess."
Just when I'd finished saying that, two knights rode in, halting before the king. One of them was „The Mountain" and the other Ser Hugh of the Veil. They bowed to the king who shouted: „Yes, yes. Enough of the bloody pomp. Have at him!" That was directed at „The Mountain", or so I figured.
Lord Baelish sat down next to Sansa. I eyed him suspiciously. He was a sly man, one never really knew what he was thinking or what he was up to. I doubted his true loyalty to the crown. He was serving everyone in one way or another. I didn't like the brothelkeeper. I didn't have a problem with him having a brothel. But I sure as hell didn't want Sansa to be caught up with him in any way. He introduced himself and started up a story about how „The Hound" had come to get such a burned face. I was shocked to hear it.
Meanwhiles the two knights had been equipped with lances and shields and the horses were just starting to run over the sand. The two passed eachother without harm. They quickly turned and came thundering back the other way. I felt slightly bored. As they met for the second time, „The Mountain" lunged out, knocking Ser Hugh of his horse and driving the lance through his throte. A shocked outcry came from the crowd, as Ser Hugh fell off his horse and lay in the sand choking up blood. Then he stopped moving. He was dead. Sansa looked at me, a mixture of shock and fear in her eyes. I squeezed her hand reassuringly. Not long after that my father came to sit by our side.
„Why the sudden change of heart?", I asked him.
„The queen thought it would be better if I showed my face on a tournament with my name on it", he replied. So Cersei had spoken to my father. What had she said? I was a curious person.
„Did the queen say anything else important?"
„She came to apologize for Lady."
My heart warmed. Cersei had actually apologized to my father. I would have to find her later and thank her. It made me feel light hearted. It showed me that she had a heart.
„The Mountain" and the knight of flowers rode in. The knight of flowers looked so small and skinny compared to the mountain, it was almost pathetic. He gave Sansa a red rose while riding past. She looked so pleased. It was obvious he'd found a place in her heart. I already prepared myself for Sansa's sadness when he lost. He had practically no chance to beat „The Mountain". Although "The Mountain's" horse was seemingly quite nervous. It was dancing around on the spot. Apparently it had dawned on Sansa now, because she started begging my father to stop the tournament. He just replied: „Ser Loras rides well." Lord Baelish and King Renly had made a bet of a hundred gold dragons meanwhiles. Lord Baelish had bet his money on "The Mountain". I would have done the same. After the two knights had been equipped, they both started riding. One could feel the tension, it felt like one could snap it like a peace of string. I subconsciously held my breath. I too, wanted Loras to live, even though I knew it was unrealistic. But to my surprise, when they met, „The Mountain's" horse fell. Loras had won. The crowd applauded and King Renly stood up and shouted: „Souch a shame Littlefinger. It would have been so nice for you to have a friend."
„And tell me Lord Renly, when will you be having your friend?", Lord Baelish replied gesturing at Ser Loras. Were they in a relationship together? I was a bit confused, but didn't think about it any longer. I concentrated on „The Mountain" instead.
The mountain was a ball of fury now.
„Sword", he growled at his squire. The squire quickly ran off to get it and „The Mountain" drew it from its sheeth. He beheaded his horse with it. Gasps ran through the crowd and I was shocked as well. But it got worse. He picked on Loras next, who only held his shield. Loras fell to the ground. I watched, horrified. He was going to die afterall. I saw someone storm down the grandstand out of the corner of my eye. I was surprised to see it was „The Hound". After all, his big brother had burnt him. But then again, maybe that's why he wanted to protect Loras now. He did a good job. He was a good fighter. But „The Mountain" was winning.
„Stop this madness, in the name of your king", I heard the king roar. „The Hound" immediately fell to his knees. „The Mountain" stopped as well, but he was very reluctant. He stormed off, everyone making way, scared to be butchered by him.
„I owe you my life ser", Loras said, holding up „The Hounds" arm. The crowd cheered. Loras seemed like a perfectly nice man. And I was glad he hadn't been killed. Everyone cleared out after that, the tournament was over. Thank the gods for that. I wanted to talk to Cersei. I found her down by the water.
„I envied you, you know", I said stepping by her side. I wanted to hug her and kiss her, but it was too dangerous. The guards were standing up the steps and anyone could see us.
„When", Cersei asked, sounding confused.
„At the tournament. You got to leave."
„Ah. Well I had business to do. And I'd had enough of Robert for one day."
„I heard. Thank you for apologizing to my father. It means a lot to me."
Cersei just nodded. „Did I miss anything exciting?"
„Not really. „The Mountain" lost to Loras Tyrell."
„What?!", she exclaimed.
„I know."
„How did he take it?"
„Not very well. He butchered his horse and tried to butcher Loras as well. „The Hound" stopped him."
„Well sounds dramatic."
„I don't know. It wasn't really my cup of tea. Too much fighting. Too much blood spilt for a few hours of entertainment."
„You are too kind, little pup", Cersei said softly.

So, here you go, another update :)
It contains dialogues and content from Game of Thrones season 1 episode 4
I hope you enjoyed it.