𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺, 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵

I WAS THINKIN' ABOUT WHO YOU ARE

YOUR DELICATE POINT OF VIEW, I WAS THINKIN' ABOUT YOU

SUMMARY

PRESLEY MUNSON didn't grow up in the SAMCRO lifestyle even though her father was Bobby 'Elvis' Munson. Her mother was a hang around that got pregnant after a one night stand. A narcissistic, vindictive, bitch of a woman was exactly who Nikki Morgan was, keeping Presley from Bobby if he was even a day late on his child support payments, couldn't use their daughter as leverage against him, or simply just didn't want the young girl to see her father.

When Presley turned twelve her mother took her away from Bobby and Charming for good, forcing the young girl to move all the way to New Mexico. Bobby tried to get custody of Presley, the club even helping with Rosen's fees, but it was no use the judge ruled in Nikki's favor and Presley was gone.

Presley kept in touch as much as she could with her father throughout the years — calling, writing, and even visiting on the rare occasion. Life in New Mexico wasn't so bad she had made a group of friends and Nikki even left her alone, busying herself with a different man every month.

As the years went on her relationship with her dad grew strained — the calls less frequent and visits stopped all together. It hurt but Presley covered up her hurt in the form of an older guy named Will Graves. He was perfect in Presley's heartbroken eyes, but eventually the rose colored glasses broke and the real Will showed his true colors.

By then Presley had found herself a job in the porn industry working under the name 'Dani California' and was raising her daughter by herself after Will kicked her out after bringing home a new girlfriend.

Now free from her shitty relationship and on her own with her daughter, Presley decides to surprise her estranged dad and move back to Charming.