𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍// threats

PRESLEY SAT ON A COUCH IN CARACARA, tensions were high inside the large porn studio

PRESLEY SAT ON A COUCH IN CARACARA, tensions were high inside the large porn studio. Georgie Caruso, another porn producer and Luann's rival had sent a few of his goons over to talk some 'sense' into Luann and mess up the studio before leaving with promises of more things to come if she didn't listen.

Luann wasn't one to back down easily and simply got everything cleaned up and everyone back to work — they were on a time crunch of course. Tensions were still high as everyone rushed to shoot their scenes.

Presley waited for Luann to call her name, her pink silk robe around her half naked body. She was trying to keep a calm demeanor but inside she was scared. Sure, there was plenty of drama inside of porn studios but no one ever threatened to harm anyone else. Georgie's threats didn't seem to be empty ones — at least to Presley.

"Goddamn it! We're filming here!" Luann shouted as the metal door slammed shut and rushed footsteps could be heard. "Shit sorry Jax." Luann quickly apologized once she noticed the blonde biker.

Presley looked over at Jax. He seemed impatient and there was anger across his face while her dad walked by his side.

"Fuck." Presley mumbled as she saw her dad looking around the studio for her. Of course SAMCRO would find out about CaraCara's little run in with Georgie.

The Munson woman quickly stood up and walked slowly towards her dad and Jax, the latter in a heated conversation with Luann.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Bobby questioned immediately once his eyes noticed his daughter. He looked her over seeing no damage down to her and let out a sigh of relief. Once Jax had gotten a call from Ima about what happened down at CaraCara both men rode as quickly as possible towards the studio.

"I'm fine." Presley smiled, reassuring her concern father. "They didn't touch anyone they just fucked up the studio and made more threats before leaving." She explained, looking over Bobby's shoulder to see Ima clinging to Jax's arm, smirking she silently rooted for her blonde friend. Was it wrong of her to wish something would happen between the two, probably but it wasn't like Tara was the nicest person ever.

Bobby ran a hand over his beard as he took in Presley's words. SAMCRO needed to take this assholes threats seriously. He didn't care if Clay didn't give a fuck — this was his daughter and he'd do anything to protect her.

"I talked to Ope on the way here. It's probably best if he stays with you for a few days. I don't want this scumbag touching you."

Opie had been pissed when Bobby called him to fill him in on what happened and had he not been doing something for Clay, he would be here himself making sure to keep an eye on Presley.

"Okay." Presley nodded in agreement. She didn't mind having Opie at her place for a few days until things settled down and she certainly wasn't going to fight her father on it.

"Alright everyone go home for the day." Luann shouted with a dejected tone in her voice. "We'll pick up again tomorrow." She stated before walking off in a huff in her heels.

"Let's get you home, sweetie."

Presley nodded making her way back towards the dressing room with Ima following behind her.

"What's going on with you and Jax?" Presley smirked as she began changing into normal clothes.

A sigh left Ima's lips as she began touching up her makeup in the mirror. "Nothing. We flirt but that's all because of his bitchy stuck up old lady that he's still with for some reason." Ima huffed as she turned around, leaning against the vanity with her arms crossed.

"She is a bitch." Presley agreed. Tara had yet to warm up to her still giving her dirty looks and rude comments whenever she picked up Keely or went to Gemma's family dinners. "Just be careful, Ima. You deserve someone who doesn't play with your feelings." The brunette spoke truthfully before grabbing the rest of her things and leaving the room.

"All ready?" Bobby questioned once his daughter reappeared.

"Yeah." She smiled before walking out of the now nearly empty studio with Bobby following close behind her.

PRESLY SAT WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE AS SHE watched Opie and Keely play with her dolls. It was an adorable sight to see such a tall, someone most people found scary or bad playing with dolls.

"I'm gonna go sit by your mom is that okay?" Opie asked as he waited for Keely's answer.

The small blonde nodded for a moment before going back to playing with her dolls — not bothered at all that Opie had left.

"Hey." Opie smiled as he sat down on the couch, placing a kiss on Presley's cheek. "You doing okay?" He asked with genuine concern. When he got the call earlier from Bobby he was fuming. He wanted to ride over to CaraCara and make sure Presley was okay , but he couldn't just abandon what he was doing for Clay — the SAMCRO president would have his balls if he did that.

"I'm okay." Presley smiled as she leaned into Opie. "I feel better that you're here if I'm honest. I don't think Georgie would be stupid enough to send his goons here, but his threats seem real." She had nervously thought about Georgie's threats — more like promises — all day. The only time she felt relaxed was when Opie arrived.

Opie pulled Presley close to his side, his large arm wrapping around her shoulders. "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise, Presley."

Presley hardly believed mens words and fake promises, but with Opie she truly believed his word, and that made her feel safe — something she hadn't felt with a man in a long time.