More Bad Than Good

"But nobody wants to play a guessing game. So, why don't you just tell us? Where is La Loba?" Severo daid.

"We don't know where La Loba is." Derek said.

"No? Maybe you need a different method of persuasion? Maybe we cut one of you in half, the other talks?" Severo suggested.

"I would love to be the helpful volunteer, but we really don't know what you're talking about. And honestly, isn't bisecting people with a broad sword a little medieval?" Peter asked.

"Broad sword? We're not savages." Severo said.

Chainsaw starts.

"We all wonder how far your little healing trick goes. What do you think? Can you grow back an arm? We're pretty sure you can't grow back your head." Severo said.

"Boys. No tiene que ser tan duro." Araya said.

Chainsaw shuts off.

"No hablo español." Derek said.

"Tú hablas muchos idiomas, Derek Hale. You know exactly what I'm saying. And you know who we want. Where is the She-Wolf?" Araya asked.

"We don't know any She-Wolf." Derek said

"I know you won't talk, lobito. This one will talk. This one loves the sound of his own voice." Araya said looking Peter.

"You should hear me sing."Peter said.

"We want to hear you scream." Severo said.

"No one ever wants to hear me sing." Peter said

"What could we do to persuade you, hmm? Where is the She-Wolf?" Araya asks once again.

Araya walks over snd cuts off a finger.

"Think about it. I'm only going to ask you nine more times. Or I could go find your beautiful sister" Araya said.

Derek looks at her eyes widened.

"Ahhh that got your attention" Araya said.

"You leave her alone" Derek hissed.

"Ohh but she would be a wonderful asset to my collection" Araya said back to Derek.

"Araya, you leave her alone" Derek said.

"But look at those bright blue eyes, could you only imagine them going red" Araya said.

"What" Derek said confused.

"You don't know what's her name, ah brookelynn, you don't know what she will turn into once she takes a life" Araya said.

"What are you talking about?"

"What is she talking about?" Derek asked Peter.

"Brookelynn and you do not have the same mom, her mom was a... uh..." Peter said trying not to say it.

"She was a demon wolf. Well...she was possessed by an evil spirit when she was pregnan" Araya said.

"What" Derek said looking at Peter.

"This is gonna be interesting" Araya said.

                      IN THE WOODS

"I think I found something." Stiles said.

"So did I." Scott said pointing to a den..

"It's a coyote den." Stiles said.

"Werecoyote." Scott said.

"You see this? This is Malia's. Remember, it's the same one she was wearing in the photo." Stiles said.

"We shouldn't be in here." Scott said.