Galvanize

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

"Bring him around back. And keep it quiet-- no one needs to know except for the people who absolutely need to know." Rafeal says.

"Oh, here we go..." Melissa said.

"Hey! He is not coming in." Stilinski said.

"This is the only hospital that will take him." Rafeal said.

"What about County?" Stilinski asked.

"You'd be surprised how fast things fill up when a guy like this needs surgery..." Rafael said.

"They turfed him to us?" Melissa asked.

'Yeah, if County doesn't want to operate on him--" Stilinski said.

"Then somebody has to." Rafeal said.

"Somebody needs to do his pre-op interview..." Melissa said.

"Who usually does that?" Rafael asked.

"...Me." Melissa said.

BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL

"[on the phone] Get your ass down here now! We have a job to do. Stiles said.

"[on the phone] Dude, I'm already in bed! And aren't we getting a little old for this...?" Scott asked.

"[on the phone] We do this for Coach!" Stiles said.

"[on the phone] I thought we did this to Coach..." Scott said.

"[on the phone] Whatever, okay? You know he needs this! He lives for this stuff. He loves it!" Stiles said.

"[on the phone] But it's the middle of the night."Scott said.

"Let's go Scott, get your ass down here" Brooke said over the phone

"She's there too" Scott said.

"Yes now let's go" stiles said.

"[on the phone] Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night-slash-Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So, if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you, okay? And I mean five, four, three, two--" stiles said.

"One" Scott said smirking

"I hate you!" Stiles said..

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL

"Try to keep in mind exactly what this guy's capable of-- he's a former engineer who decided to walk onto a school bus with a shrapnel bomb. He left four students dead and a fifth with no legs." Rafael said.

"Just out of curiousity, have any of his psychiatrists made any progress?" Melissa asked.

"I'm told he says the same thing almost every day-- when he gets out, he's going to do it again... and this time, he's going to get it right." Rafael said.

"Mr. Barrow, do you understand that scar tissue has formed around a piece of shrapnel that remains in your body from a previous injury and that it is now blocking vital functions?" Melissa asked.

"Yes." Mr.barron said.

"Do you understand that we must put you under general anesthesia tomorrow morning in order to remove the obstruction?" Melissa asked.

"Do the kids still pull pranks the day before Halloween?" Mr.barron asked.

"You mean Mischief Night?" Melissa asked.

"Where I'm from, we called it Hell Night. Hmmm." Barron said

"And yes, I understand."

"Do you have any allergies to any medications?" Melissa asked.