On that hill sits a girl with a broken heart. A person she thought loved her and would never speak an ill word to her, so much as hurt her. But he did, and this is how it happened. That was me. My name is Corey, well that's what my family called her. At school, people call me Whorey. And with every name there is a story. and mine's is a long one.

It started back in 8th grade. At that time, I had quite a bit of friends, but my best friend had been, and I thought always would be, Alicia Miller. We had been friends since 2nd grade, when Alicia had broke some kid's nose that had taken my favorite blue pencil. But, along the way, we had acquired some other friends. There was Dylan, your average, blonde, blue eyed beauty, a girl you'd expect to be popular, but isn't on account of her being a lesbian. Then there is her girlfriend, Ami, her complete opposite. Black hair, chocolate-brown eyes, and a belly-button piercing. Those two can always be found either sucking face or playing CoD.

Next there's Nash, a very tall, very geeky, yet still devilishly handsome, green eyed guy with hair so brown its black. He has girls barking at his feet, until they find out about his obsession with Harry Potter and The Hobbit. And don't get me wrong, I'd love to...you know, but that would be kind of weird, considering the fact that he's my step brother. And finally, there is the always awesome, Marcus. He looks a lot like me, blonde, grey eyes, but he's actually considered attractive. He always wears the same grey hoodie and that same sarcastic smile always plastered on his face.

But back to our main topic. The "Whorey" epidemic. Well as I said before, 8th grade is where it starts. There are many parts to the epidemic, and all the parts are people. I will separate each part so you don't get confused. Some are short, some long, some only one paragraph. But they all fall into the story somehow. And I guess I'll start at the beginning. Maxwell Holland, I'm talking to you.