Ah, yes, Maxwell. You got my first kiss. A stolen first kiss at that And it happened like this. I was new in town, going into eighth grade. One day, about a week before school started, a letter was sent to me in the mail. It had a return address that just happened to have an invite to a party that a Sophmore was having. It said, "Wear layers, we'll be playing strip Truth of Dare." I had figured nothing of it, but still wore an extra layer.

Before I was even a mile from the house where the party was to be, I could hear the music. In the yard you could see people kissing, drinking, and one couple.....well they seemed to be having fun. I knocked on the door and it was opened by a very attractive guy with bronze skin and brown eyes. "Ah, you must be the new girl. I'm Nick, and I must say, you are very beautiful." I blush red and he laughs, letting me in. I don't trust that the punch isn't drugged, so I grab a can of Coke and sit on the couch in the back.

I ended up sitting next to a guy who looked like the Nick guy who let me in. He looks at me, smiles, and looks away. Just them, I hear someone scream my name. I look up to see my best friend, Alicia. She had moved away in 4th grade. I jump up and hug her. "Oh my God, girl, I haven't seen you in forever! You have to meet some of the friends I made here!" I nod, still smiling, as she leads me toward a group of people. "Guys, this is my friend Corey I told you about. Cor, this is Nick, Shauna (Nick's girlfriend), Dylan ,Ami (Dylan's Girlfriend), Mason (the kid from the couch), Mathew(her boyfriend), and Blake." They all say hey when their name is called. All of a sudden, I hear a familiar groove.

"Ali, it's our song!" She smiles at me and we hit the dance floor. Next thing I know, we're on the table singing along. (I don't write lyrics, no one reads them. The song is "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper). After the song, everyone applauds us. We bow and I just start laughing. I hop down off the table and then hear Nick call out "If your invite didn't say you were to stay for Truth or Dare, get the hell out of my house!" People groan and gripe, but still, they leave. Soon it's just us and a couple of other people.

Mason starts. "Alicia, Truth or Dare?" She thinks for a second and then says, "Dare." An evil grin appears on his face. "Let me and Blake do your makeup." She gets scared, but still nods. They leave and a couple minutes later, Alicia comes out with lipstick up to her nose, eyeshadow in her eyebrows, and a unibrow made of eyeliner. "Can I take it off?" He shakes his head. With a sigh, she says, "Ok, Corey Truth or dare?" Easy. "Truth." Mason yells out, "Pansy!" Alicia rolls her eyes at him and says, "Who do you like?" I look at her like she has two heads. "I just met these people!" She rolls her eyes again. "Ok, who do you think is the hottest of the boys?" I sigh and mumble under my breath. "What was that?" I sigh again. "Mason..." He looks at me and winks. I blush and say, "Ok, my turn. Blake, you know the question." He thinks for a second and then says, "Truth."

"Kiss Shauna" He whips of his shirt, exposing his torso. "Nick will murder me. But, alright, Mase, T or D?" He smirks and says, "Dare me dude!"  Blake gets the same evil grin that Mason had before. "Tell us who you like." He blushes like mad and says, "Corey." All the girls aww, even Ami. But that's not the interesting part. This is.

"Max, T or D?" You looked over at Mason and said, "Truth." He smirked and said, "Who do you like?" You didn't seem at all ashamed as you said my name. You then looked at me and asked me the question. I, or course, said, "dare." You had a shit eating grin on as you said, "Kiss me." I whipped of my shirt faster than light, leaving me in a  cream colored cami. You got upset over this and stormed out. We played a few more rounds until I had to go home. As I was leaving, you snuck up on me and dragged me behind an apartment building. After you let me go, you smirked at me and said you were getting what was yours. I had no idea what you meant until your lips crashed down on mine. I tried to push you off, but you were to strong. You slid your tongue against my bottom lip, trying to get my mouth to open. I didn't let it. You took it upon yourself and just stepped on one of my feet, making me scream out, giving you the opportunity to shove your tongue in my mouth. I of course did the logical thing. I bit down on your tongue. You pulled away, yelped out and then ran off.

When school came around, I already had a reputation. You had spread a rumor that I had let you feel me up. People put notes in my locker asking for "prostitutional services". Because of you, the "Whorey" epidemic started. But you just started the fire, others added gasoline to it And that brings us to the next person on our list. In case you didn't hear about the next event, lucky you. And the next contestant on our list is...