𓂁𓂄⊹. ♡ 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮.┆𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐗 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

-- 🎨 -- ‧˚⊹ 。˚ 𝟏𝟎𝟑𝟑 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 |  ꒰ ♡𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐗 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥♡

❥   It had been a few days since you had moved into this new neighborhood, but something about it had an off feeling. You couldn't quite put your finger on what it was, but just something about your new home and this new neighborhood was just... off. Like there was something watching you, or the feeling of something, or someone's present in your, very alone home.

   But on the bright side of things, you had made good sides with a few of the residents! Howdy and Eddie were the people you had met first, and it was good you did. having some nice friends makes the living space that you were new to, feel slightly better, and more welcoming. 

    "Hey there Y/N!, how have you been?" Howdy chimed as you walked into his store, "Oh nothing much, still trying to warm up to the neighborhood, yaknow?" You answered, resting your body on the counter that Howdy was working behind. "I getcha, but this place is the most welcoming you will even encounter!  Your going to fit right in." He looked at you and smiled, two of his arms resting the counter, with his fingers intertwined. "Now, can I get ya anything?" Howdys asked, with his same smile printed on his face. "Yeah, just some chocolate would be nice." You smiled back, Howdy freed his intertwined fingers and formed them into thumbs up before walking into the back door, he oddly put all the sweets there and not out on display. Very odd, but hey this whole neighborhood was filled with wonders. As you waited on Howdy to get back, you watched as two new people walk through the door of the store. A big blue dog with a smoking pipe in his mouth, next to a smaller male that had fluffy ocean blue hair, and pants with colorful stripes(Blue, red, orange, and yellow) and whose eyes were very bold and off putting in a way. They were both laughing and talking, so you assumed that they must be close friends. You took your gaze away from them, not wanting to draw attention to yourself. "whats green and has wheels?" The dog asked, with a grim, "I'm not sure, A green bike?" the blue haired male guessed. "Its grass! I lied about the wheels!" The dog yelled. They both broke out into a laughing fit, which was honestly quite entertaining.

   "Barnaby! Wally! Happy to see you guys back!" Howdy smiled, and waving to them. Barnaby and Wally ok those were the names, now to figure out whos has what name. Howdy handed you the Chocolate and gave you the same smile that he gave to the other males, "It's on the house, don't worry about it Y/N!" He gave you a cheesy wink, and pulled his attention to Barnaby and Wally. "The usually for you Barnaby?" The dog gave the caterpillar a happy grin "You know me Howdy!", So the dog was Barnaby. His voice was booming but also comforting in a way. You had assumed the other male was Wally, One thing you noticed about him was that he always was making eye contact. You had taken a few steps away from the both of them, one out of personal space, and the other because they were people you didn't even know that much. That wouldn't last long. Wally had turn his gaze towards you, he felt your eyes on him even though his shoulder to you.  You quickly looked a different way, but  it was too late for that. "Hi, I'm Wally! I don't think we have met before, are you new?" His smile looked uncanny and his eyes looked like they were just pupils, "Im Y/N, and um no we haven't."  Wally's eyes dilated to your words, seeming happy to meet a new person. "Barnaby, I shall return soon! I'm going to get to know the new neighbor!" and with that, Wally snagged you out of the store and brought outside.  "So, Y/N was it? How are you? Tell me about yourself!" Wally was beaming with joy at this point.  "Well, for starters I WAS doing fine before you dragged me out here, and I just moved here a few days ago." You felt slightly annoyed about being dragged out by a 'stranger', but Wally could never feel like that. But little did you know, that odd feeling you've been having since you moved here was about to be explained.

     "Well, dearest apologies Y/N but I always get so happy when I see new people!, But really, tell me about  yourself! Like how you dance in your room to music, and I might say your music taste is the most organized than anyone here!" His eyes dug into you, as you felt a huge chill down your spine. How the fuck did he know that information if you never met him before...unless. Every felt like it clicked, but not in a good way, at all. You could feel your face form into a discomforting expression , which that made Wally laugh, him finally closing his eyes and taking his stare away from you. Once he cooled down from his tiny fit, he fixed his eyes back to you, but he took a few steps forward to get closer to you. You could feel his cold hands cup your face, as he stared deep into you, like a void. "My dear," Wally started, his smile growing uncanny again. "We've never met before. Don't worry, though. You and I haven't spoken, but I've seen you. I think you're the absolute most, and I know home would think the same too. You and I are going to get along just swell! I can feel it."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲; @/Karma_Khameleon !

    𝐀𝐍 /// 𝐇𝐢! 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭! 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬! 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝟐𝟎! (𝐨𝐫 𝟏𝟗 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞.) 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧! ♡