✩࿐ 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 ┆𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐗 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

୨𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟୧・𝟏𝟑𝟑𝟏 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 ・ ꒰ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐗 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥 ♡

❥  I walked into my kitchen to get a few snacks for me and my Girlfriend, Sally, before we go stargazing.  As I put two sodas in the tiny backpack I was planning to bring, I heard a loud bang at my front door followed by a familiar voice. "Y/N! hurry up! I wanna make sure that the sun isn't out by the time you come out!" She dramatically yelled through the door. For information it was only 9pm, but Sally always had that kind of nature to her.  I zipped up the backpack and hurried to the front door.

   "Took you long enough! Now come on, I know the perfect spot!" Sally smiled as I closed the door behind me, for some reason whenever Sally is outside and it's dark, she can make herself glow(Or if she's blushing in the dark!). But I mean she's a star, so that's kinda logical, but anywho, Sally wasn't glowing at this moment but just something interesting to share. I intertwined my fingers with hers, "Lead the way my dear!" I said with a smile, with my spare arm, I exaggerated putting my hand on my hip to get a laugh out of Sally. She let out a chuckle at my action and I could see her cheeks glow a light yellow, gently illuminating her face in the dark. God she looks so cute. I felt her begin to move so I followed along beside Sally. We both started on the main path, and passed a few of the other neighbors, we even saw Home! It was always polite too wave to Home if you see him. Me and Sally waved to Home in unison, we could hear two soft knocks from him. If i'm being honest, I'm pretty sure me Sally and Home were the only ones up at this moment.  Sally and I walked off the main trail and started to walk into the woods, the moonlight being our only use of light to guide us. I could feel my steps get steeper as we walked up a hill, twigs cracking and an owl hooting as we walked. I'm not sure why but just talking a night walk with your partner is just nice, like, taking walks when the sun is out is nice as well- don't get me wrong, but at night just feels like your more connected to them. I can't really explain it but it's just nice to do this every now and again. 

    "I think we're close to the place!, the trees are farther apart!" Sally chimed, she voice filled with excitement. For an odd reason, the neighbors don't really go into the woods, like at all. And if Wally sees you get too close to the woods he would do anything in his power to get you to walk away from the woods, but for right now, it's just me and Sally. "Y/N, were here! Were here!" Sally squealed, letting go of my hand as she began to flap her hand and slightly hopped up and down out of her excitement. I giggled at her childish nature, I took a moment to stand in the field. The scenery was very beautiful, the thousands of stars mixed with the black and blue sky,   the open field that spread out for a yard, all illuminated by the crescent moon. "Earth to Y/N!, Come on don't just stand there all day!" Sally's voice echoed through the field, yelling at me to come and join her, looks like she had already found a spot to lay. " I'm coming Sally! I was just looking at the view!" I yelled, rushing my body towards her. "You always get distracted at the small things." Sally huffed at me, "Hey now! You're the one talking here!" I jokingly argued back, "Well that's how conversations work aint it?" Sally snapped back, with a smug look on her face, "I swear if I didn't love you this much I would punch the shit out of you." I said, laying down to face the sky, "Well it's a good thing you love me." Sally laid down next to me, we both were able to see the stars in the sky clearly.

    I listened to Sally's little babbles on stars or space, she had always had something to tell me about that kinda stuff. "Oh and Betelgeuse, It is usually the tenth-brightest star in the night sky and it might have already gone supernova and we wouldnt know because the light of the supernova wouldn't have reached us yet!" Sally spoke on about, I looked over at her, even though she wasn't looking at me, her cheeks flushed up with the same light yellow that gently lit up her face as I let her ramble. I chuckled a little, catching her off guard. "What?" Sally sits up to look at me, "Oh nothing, your just cute when you ramble." "Ok there professional flirt."  She playfully rolls her eyes at me, "Hey Hey Y/NN, I got an idea!" Sally spirt out before I could get a word in, "Oh geez, what is it?" Sally gave me this playfully evil grin and yelled "TAG!" as she slapped my arm and quickly ran off, I shot up from my spot and began my chace. "YOUR NOT WINNING THIS TIME!" I yelled as followed the small glow she gave off.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

      "CAUGHT YOU!" I yelled as I tugged on Sallys arm, almost out of breath from chasing her. "You so cheated!" She accused, "How can someone cheat at a game of tag Sal?" I asked her, trying to find some sense in her accusation. Sally 'shhed' me loudly at my question, "We should probably start heading back home, who knows how late it is right now." I suggested as I let go of her arm, we have been out here for at least a few hours by now. "Yeah, don't Wally giving us a speech about how 'dangerous'  the woods arm!" Sally chuckled out, I nodded and we were going to find the exit to the field until...

Drip.

I felt it on my face.

Drip.

     "Crap.." I mumbled, "You feel that too?" Sally asked, raising her hand in the sky, trying to feel the water drops falling. "Yeah, I think is a good sign to leave." I told her, starting to feel a slight bit of concern filling up in me.   

CRACK!!

   The sky quickly flashed its light, as the loud snap rang through it. The sky began to weep its tears washed us , me Sally began to soaked in its rain. We both had VERY different reactions. Me, not having this sudden shower, but Sally was filled to the brim with joy, screaming like a kettle on a stove. "Sally we should really book it right now!" I basically yelled, the sound of the water rushing becoming loud, "BUT Y/N! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE HAD RAIN IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD? NOT FOR AWHILE!" She yelled back me, I let out a sigh in defeat, knowing I couldn't really convince this star. 

    I suddenly felt her grab my body and hold me close to her, "Please darling, lets just enjoy this moment... together." She told me. Sally made herself glow, giving off a glow, as if it was the morning all over again. But it wasn't, it was just a stars glow. If i'm really being honest, it was nice... this moment was very nice. I didn't really want this moment to end. Sally held me, as we put the tips of our heads together. All my frustration, fear, and concern washed away with all this water love. It really felt like I was on drugs right now, but I think it's the time in the moment, but I could spend my last days, I'd spend it doing this. Sally was really the shower of light I really needed.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Requested by @/riversofmidnight !