Lullaby at Dawn

Third POV At The Castle of Melromarc
It was late at night on the day of the Wave as right now the king, nobles, and the heroes along with their parties were having a party to celebrate their victory. Everyone was looking up at the king as he was giving a speech.

Aultcray: "Splendidly done, brave heroes." He said mainly towards the Spear, Bow, and Sword heroes. "Tonight, we celebrate!" He raised his glass of wine. "Enjoy yourselves to the fullest!"

Everyone: "Cheers!" They all yelled as they raised their glass.

   All the people started to eat, drink or talk among themselves.

Noble Man #1: "That's the heroes for you."

Noble Man #2: "Our county has nothing to worry about."

The nobles continued to chat among themselves as they praised the "heroes" for their victory against the Wave. However, YN and Philia were at the far darkest corner next to a window. YN was eating a small plate of food that Raphtalia brought him while Philia was sitting on the edge of the window. She was looking out at the night kingdom lost in her thoughts.

Philia: 'We would never come here if it wasn't for the reward.' She thought to herself.

Knight Captain: "I hear there were only a few casualties this time." He said while with a bunch of noble women.

Noble Woman #1: "Bless our heroes."

Knight Captain: "I held my ground against a massive monster and fought with pride as a royal knight..." he continued going as is statement got a bit of an annoyed looked from Philia and YN.

YN: "What is he talking about? We were the ones that did everything."

   At another spot at the party was the Spear Hero surrounded by a few noble women.

Noble Woman #2: "I'm truly honored to me you, Spear Hero."

Noble Woman #3: "Do you happen to have a lover?" She asked him.

   Motoyasu laughs a little while scratching the side of his head. Before he could answer, Myne be a jealous bitch, step in front of him with her arms crossed and a jealous look on her face.

Myne: "Motoyasu-sama is still tired from the battle."

While that was going on, Motoyasu saw Raphtalia walking by. She walked through the crowd of Nobles with a glass of fruit punch. Motoyasu tries to go after her.

Motoyasu: "You there..." he try making is way through the crowd before Myne jealous ass stopped him.

Myne: "Motoyasu-sama..." she got his attention.

When Motoyasu turned to looked at her, she pulled him close to whisper something in his ear. Nearby. Raphtalia reached YN and Philia by the window.

Raphtalia: "YN-sama... Kotone-sama... The food here seems heavenly!"

Philia: "You and YN can eat, I'm not really that hungry right now." She said as made Raphtalia and YN worry.

YN: "Are you sure you're not hungry?"

Raphtalia: "Why don't you join us?" She asked with a smiled.

Philia: "Maybe later." She said as she continued to look out the window.

This sadden Raphtalia and YN as Raphtalia left to go get some food. While Philia was looking out the window, she was actually checking her stats and other things. However, that soon ended as Raphtalia came back with a slice of cake.