14

Dedicated to Narutosarauchiha

Day 8
The Red Force reached Windmill village Day after sending all the kids back to their own home... the days had being filled with training and tears for the strawhat pirates...

The Red hairs were docked, Makino was happy seeing Luffy back again... she had kinda expected him to just go being a pirate.

"I am so glad you are back Luffy." Makino said hugging Luffy.

"Shishishishi. Makino. Come. Meet my nakama. This is Robin. " Luffy said pulling Makino in Robin's direction. After introducing them, Luffy ran out to Shanks to train with him.

"Hello, Robin san. I am Makino. Nice to meet you."

"Hello, Makino san. Likewise. Luffy told us a lot about you. Thanks for taking care of him."

"I should be the one saying that. I know how selfish he can be with his decisions. So thank you for being with him, he hates being alone the most after all.." Makino said with a smile..

"Luffy is someone who is important to us, we won't be leaving him ever, he saved all of us in some way but that's how Luffy is... we are not just staying with him because he saved us.. but he is also the light for us.. without him we are nothing, with him we can be everything. We all are training to be stronger so we can be with him and help in completing his dream like he is helping us.. He is our captain, we will do anything for him."

Makino smiled,"I am glad, Luffy found such nice people.."

"We weren't really nice people, till Luffy found us. But he brings the best out of people. We are all of our best versions when we are together.."

Makino,"I don't know what you all went through, but you were nice people, Luffy might be impulsive but most times he can tell who are good and who are bad. So I think he believed you were good people and asked/allowed you to join the crew."

Robin had nothing to say to that.

"I believe your dreams also had a part in that. Luffy likes people who have dreams and he will help them in any way he can to complete(?) their dreams.."

"Now that you are saying it, you might be right about it, we all are just dreamers with some difficult dreams going on a journey together to complete our own dreams but also help others complete theirs." Robin said smiling.

Makino smiled back.
"Come, let's go, I will get you something to eat."

"Yeah.."

In the bar,
"When are you leaving Shanks?"

"Why do you not want me here?" Shanks said fake hurting.

"That's not it Shanks you know it." Luffy shouted.

"Now now here drink some juice and calm down.."

"Cheapstake Shanks." Luffy muttered drinking the juice..

"I will be leaving tomorrow.. we can't stay more here."

"I understand..."

"Anyways Makino did Garp san come here looking for Luffy?"

"He did Captain, he found out you took Luffy on your ship and I think he is tracing back to find you for 'kidnapping' Luffy...."

"Oh shit! We are doomed.. it's literally the best we get outta here.. as soon as possible." Yasopp.

"Yeah. I don't wanna meet Garp like ever..." Shanks said shuddering..

Day 9
"You are finally leaving now?"
"Yeah.."
"You wait Shanks, I will definitely become Pirate king and meet you again.."
"Yeah I will be waiting for you to return the hat. But Luffy this time, let's keep in contact through den den."
"Yeah. Let's do that." Luffy said smiling.
"Bye Shanks! Bye Everyone!" Luffy said waving to the Red Force...