* Reader Trigger Warning *

Hello Reader, 

This next chapter contains torture, sexual assault, and rape. That being said, I understand this type of material may be disturbing for some readers. Please note that the following chapter can be skipped if you are sensitive and/or triggered by books depicting these things. 

For any reader who has experienced any of the aforementioned abuse, Love I am so sorry that you had to go through that experience. I hear you, I understand you, and want you to know that experience does not define you. You are amazing, you are loved, and that individual does not have power over who you are or your body. You are not broken, you are not spoiled goods, you are beautiful in all of your worries and traumas. My Love I promise you, that experience will never be enough to dim your shine. Do not let them win. Become the most beautiful form of you and bloom into an amazing person. Learn to heal, to love yourself.  

For any reader who is currently facing sexual abuse of any nature, I urge you to please get the help you need and get out of that situation. The National Sexual Abuse Hotline for the US can be called toll-free at 1-800-656-4673. Please get the help you need and get yourself on the path of freedom Love. 

I cannot emphasize enough the importance it is to know that no matter what, it is always in your best interest to get help in the face of traumatic situations and environments. Seeking help is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of bravery and strength. 

With that, readers who wish to read the next chapter I have included a trigger warning on it as well. All others, LOTS will catch you back on chapter 24. 

XOXO, 

Tessa