Transgender - 🤗🤗💔

Backstory-

Transgender Dazai Au :) this is Soukoku fluff bottom Dazai and this takes place in the dark era! Dazai and Chuuya are already dating ✨. Also I'm not trans so I don't know how it feels to have someone who didn't know find out. I saw it in a TikTok before but that's all so sorry if this is inaccurate 😅 I don't mean to offend anyone! Also I think I broke my Wattpad bc I can't post a picture to the top 😔 Requested by: higuchisimpuwu
TW:
Half of a panic attack not a full one.
Caring Chuuya<3!!
Gay
Maybe some others I don't know!
.

.
Dazai's pov:
.
'My hair has been growing out again lately.. I need to cut it. What would happen if Chuu found out? Would he hate me!? But also what if he wants to have s*x and finds out? He'd hate me even more!' I thought as I got up from my couch sighing. 'I should talk with Oda and see what he thinks.. Maybe he'll help me!' I started walking to my bathroom and pulled out my scissors. Then I rolled up my sleeves. 'hm. I don't want my hoodie getting dirty..' I took off my hoodie so now I just had a shirt that showed some of my binder. I reached out and lightly pulled the part of my hair that got long brought up my scissors and cut it.
~
A couple minutes later
~
'Actually I quite like this hair style.. kinda messy with these to strands of hair..?'

(Like this)

(Like this)
.
Chuuya's pov:
.
I was heading to Dazai's place since I was bored. I was walking with my head down since my neck hurts for some reason. But that's fine! I reached his door and knocked. I waited for a good 2-3 minutes before the door opened. "Oi shitty Mackeral what took you so fucking long!?" I raised my voice a little while walking inside. "Sorry Chuu I had to clean up a mess- hehe?" He gave a laugh at the end. It sounded kind of nervous..? It's none of my business. "Fucking idiot." I spoke coldly walking to the couch and the sitting. "Hey I'll be right back!" He said and ran to the bathroom. 'Fucking weirdo.' I got up and started looking around his apartment until I found a picture under the bed and pulled it out. 'who is this?' I thought while staring down at it.

 'who is this?' I thought while staring down at it

(The picture)
'She looks amazing.. wait why does this girl have exactly the same cat and coat as Dazai? Maybe his sister. Unless that's him? I'll just ask.' I thought as I walking to the bathroom and knocking on the door. "Come in!!" I heard as I then opened the door.
.
3rd person pov:
.
"Come in!!" The brunette yelled he just cleaned off all the hair from cutting it and now brushing his hair. The redhead opened the door and shut it behind him. "Osamu. Do you perhaps have a sister?" The redhead boldly speaks. "Eh.. No why?" "So you're a girl?"..just from that sentence the brunette dropped his hair brush and looked over at Chuuya. "Why-why would you t-think that!?" He barely manages to mumble. "This picture." The shorter male spoke firmly as he showed the picture. Dazai's heart almost just stopped right there after seeing the picture. "If it's not your sister who is she? This woman has the same cat and coat and clothes like you. Not to mention she looks like a girl version of you." After hearing Chuuya say that he immediately started to shake and tear up. "Osamu. Calm down I'm not mad.." The shorter male said in a soft whisper. Although Dazai couldn't hear him. The taller's vision went blurry as he felt his breathing pick up and voices fill his head. He backed up hit the wall and slid down it now crying. Chuuya ran over to calm him down.
.
Time skip for when Chuu calmed Dazai down. (Sorry I'm not making a full panic attack scene I know there's a lot more that happens than what I wrote.)
.
Now the two were laying on Dazai's bed. The taller passed out from crying, the shorter just holding Dazai waiting for him to wake up. A couple minutes later the dark eyed male started moving a bit as the blue eyed male watched and waited patiently. "Ch-Chuu what happened?" His voice quiet. "You passed out.. you alright angle?" "You still love me? "Of course I do no matter what happens I'll love you. Even if you're transgender. Love, that doesn't matter I still love you so much." The redhead spoke trying his best to comfort Dazai even though he's not the best at comfort. Usually Chuuya's comfort came out as yelling, but he wanted to comfort the man laying on him and marry him someday. "I-I love you too.." the brunette whispered. The blue eyed male kissed Dazai trailing down his jaw line down to Dazai's neck where Chuuya started kissing and leaving some light bit mark and a couple of darker hickeys. "Mm~ Ch-Chuuya~ not right~" Dazai manages to whisper although his words were slurred and mixed with small moans. "Alright angel we'll do this tomorrow if you're up to it." Chuuya said as he forced the taller's head onto his lap. "Sleep Osamu." "Alright Chuu." With that both of them fell asleep peacefully.
.
.
.
.
Hello wonder humans!✨ This took me so long to do since I have 0 motivation 😅. But I hope all of you liked this short chapter! I might try to make a long chapter since I haven't made a long chapter in a long time 😅. If this is inaccurate I'm so sorry!! But I really like bees 🐝 so imma call all my readers bees ✨ anyways I love you all! Have a great day/night! Byebye bees<3
Word count: 988.