Chapter 1: Eye Contact

Two years later....

"Seriously Rhea will there be a day you will talk?" Pearl asked me.

I am sitting in my class 10th with my friend maybe. I don't know what to call her. Friend, deskmate, whatever.

Now that I don't talk to anyone, it's not my fault but Ms Pearl is on the mission to make me talk to her.

I sighed and looked at her "Ok, next period is free then we will talk, ok pearl?"

After that I looked back at my notebook and started paying attention to the teacher.

~~~~

"So who are there in your family? Instead of Valentina of course." Pearl asked me.

"Umm, me, Valentina, one more sister Gracy and one younger brother Patrick, mom and dad." I told her and she nod her head. "What about you?"

"Well, my sister, mom and dad. No one else." Pearl just shrugged and started looking at boys who were playing basketball.

Then suddenly he came and sat in front of Pearl and looked at her and smiled

"Well Mr. Madden got tired?" Pearl asked Parker. He then completely turn himself around and looked at her.

"Why Ms. Hart you wanna join?" He raised his eyebrow and ruffled his hairs with his hand and my breath stopped for a moment.

"No Mr. Madden...can't you see I am with Rhea?" She told him and for the first time he looked at me for just a second and then again at her.

"Fine bro. You enjoy I will go with them." As soon as he said that Pearl ruffled his hairs.

"Yes asshole. Get. Lost." He stood up and didn't leave without mouthing pearl 'bitch' and then Pearl shaked her head and laughed.

Pearl noticed I was still watching him and snapped her fingers in front of my face. I looked at her and then again at Parker. "I didn't knew you were friends with Parker." I told her as a matter-of-fact.

She looked at Parker who was playing with our classmates and then at me "Umm..yeah we have known each other from last three years so yeah we are friends." She told me and I nodded my head. She gave me a smirk "Why? You like him?"

Then I choked on my spit "WHAT?" I calmed down and spoke again  "What...uhh no...no I don't like him. Means I have never seen him talking to any girl. I think you are first one I have seen him talking to. Uhh that is why I was asking."

"Duh bro I thought you liked him, If it would have been true I would have made a lot of fun of him but now it's nothing." She again looked at the boys who were playing and smiled when Madson shot the ball in the basket.

I looked at her "So you and Madson?" She then looked at me shockingly

"What? Umm no, you know right we always fight. There is not a chance I have a crush on this jerk. No no...you are wrong."

I smirked at her "But I never told anything about crush." She then started turning red and I giggled at that.

She then looked around "I think we should go, it would be better." She said and I nodded my head and stood up.

Pearl shouted at Parker "Parker I am leaving. Your watch and rings are here. Don't forget them." Instead of answering he gave a thumb up to her and we left. Before leaving I turned around to see him once again and this time he looked back too and then suddenly I looked straight like a second ago I was not watching him.

Oh my god! Did I just made an eye contact with him?

Rhea for god's sake you need to calm the fuck down around him....

A/N:

If you liked the chapter vote and comment. I love reading your comments.

You can follow me on instagram 'pracheeta_thakral_' for more information about my stories and for sneak peak of upcoming things.

XOXO<3❤️