Chapter 2: First time

That night I was sitting on my bed which I share with Valentina and was scrolling through my Instagram and to be specific was having an inner war whether I should send Parker request or not

I had a debate for atleast fifteen minutes then finally click the request button and shut my phone and pull my duvet over my head.

"What's wrong with you?" I head Val's voice.

I pull my duvet till my chin and smiled awkwardly towards her. "Umm nothing, just tired after a long day. I am gonna sleep. Good night Val."

And then I slept.

In the morning when my alarm rang, I switched it off and rubbed my eyes thinking I should sleep for five more minutes, I took my phone in my hand to see the time and see when I can wake up but after seeing the notification on display of my lock screen I was in cloud nine.

Parker Madden accepted your request.

Parker Madden sent you a follow back.

I screamed so loudly that Val woke up immediately and started looking here and there. "What... what happened?"

I gulp down and looked at her "Nothing just got scared from alarm voice." I smiled at her.

"You are insane" she said that and went to bed again. I couldn't care about her. Parker accepted my request. OH MY FUCKING GOD!! Am I dreaming? I pinched myself and it was not a dream. I am gonna die today and that's for sure.

I got up and did my morning routine and ate my breakfast. Whole morning a smile was on my face. Not even a second was there when the smile was not on my face.

When I entered my class I saw Parker and Pearl talking and laughing. They both were sharing a earphone each in one of their ear.

What the fuck are they doing so close!?

I go near my table and slammed my books on the table and Pearl got scared and jumped on her seat.

"What's wrong Rhea?" She asked me. I looked at her and smiled which did not reach my eyes.

"Nothing it just slipped from my hand." She nodded her head and looked at Parker.

"Get lost now. My friend and desk mate is here. Shoo shoo." She told him to go away with her hand moments.

"You are such a bad friend. No importance about my feelings." Parker pouted and for god's sake he looked so fucking cute.

"Do you think your puppy eyes will work on me Parker. Get lost." She laughed and finally Parker got up from my seat with his hand in surrender position.

He then looked at me and smiled at me. Holy shit did he just smiled at me? Fuck!

"Let me give you a remainder...stay away from her. She is a psychopath." And after saying that he ran away to his seat to which pearl replied so loudly for whole class to listen "You asshole".

And as soon as she said that Madson entered in the class room and looked at Pearl with a smirk on his face "Seriously Pearl? Is this how you will welcome me in the class?"

Pearl snort after listening to this. "Me? Welcoming you? Who do you think you are? King of the school?"

Then Madson tsked and came near our seat. "Pearl thats not the way to talk to your classmate."

Pearl raised her eyebrow at him and smiled "Actually you are right Madson. I really should not treat you like this."

He looked at her and patted her shoulder "It's ok. People do mist–"

He was cut off by Pearl she removed his hand from her shoulder and twisted it at his back "This is how I should treat you. You fucking jerk get lost and go back to your seat." And then she let go of his hand.

Then I heard a whistle from behind and when I looked back to see who was doing it, it was none other than Parker "Well done Pearl. I am proud of you." Pearl looked back at him and smiled at him and sat down.

They both are really great friends. But I can't imagine that today in two years of knowing him. He talked to me. More like told me but still I am so happy.

~~~~

At lunch I was sitting with Pearl and her one more friend Maxine. Then suddenly Parker came and sat with Madson, Adam and Grayson with us on our table.

I smiled at Adam and Grayson and looked at Madson who was looking at Pearl. I swear there is so much tension between them that they also don't know.

"Rhea" Pearl called me and I looked at her "it's your birthday after two days right?"

I nodded at her. It is my birthday after two days. I am going to be 16 soon.

"Well that's great. Thank God Rhea you are with me on Instagram so I can wish you." Parker said and Pearl looked at me with raised eyebrows and then at Parker.

"Now, now none of you told me that you both are friends on Instagram. That's not fair." Pearl pouted and looked at Parker who narrowed his eyes at her.

"Don't you fucking dare P to give me that shit. I am not falling for that." But she still looked at him like that and he finally sighed "Ok I am sorry P. I will buy you chocolate ok?"

At that Pearl smiled and gave a flying kiss to Parker which he catched with his hand and throw it at side.

Pearl watched it with wide eyes and muttered 'jerk' under her breath  and started eating her lunch. They both are really so sweet together.

How I wish he could see me the same way he look at Pearl....

A/N:

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!

If you liked the chapter vote and comment. I love reading your comments.

You can follow me on instagram 'pracheeta_thakral_' for more information about my stories and for sneak peak of upcoming things.

XOXO<3❤️