O N E

Elsa's POV

A beam of light stroke my enveloped eyes with the dawn of a new day, as I emerged entirely from the white duvet then muttered some prayers before standing up.

"Good morning my princess" A servant appeared from the doorway yet to place folded clothes beside the cabinet beneath the window.

"Morning Beta," I uttered.

"Morning Princess, your father insist that you have breakfast with them this morning."

" Alright, prepare me a simple gown,"I commented with her quickly handing me a white one and then I put on my glass heels, packed my hair and made my way to the stairs majestically.

"Elsa! You look pretty," Ben yelled passing from the feet of the stairs.

"Thank you brother,"I beamed.

"Good morning my princess, good morning my prince," the maids greeted sideways from the entrance of the huge dinning hall, Ben and myself nodded.

"Good morning mother and father," I greet approaching my side on the dinning table.

They chorused in response.

We ate breakfast in silent until dad decide to ruin it.

"Elsa, are you seeing someone yet?" dad questioned causing a choke through the table, one of the maids came to offer me a glass of water, while I covered my mouth with a corner of my gown.

I gave my mom a 'what this' look and she gave me a, 'I have no idea' look.

"Father please." I managed.

"Elsa we're all ears," Ban commented curiously.

I glared on my fest with no appetite there of.

"You're getting old sis—- You should have one," Ben muttered.

"What's wrong with you?" I got annoyed quickly.

"Bennett, your tutor is almost here. To your room respectively," Ben rose and still beaming at me, then approached the entrance with few maids behind.

"Elsa dear, your brother is right!" father said calmly. "I'll be setting you up with a prince and that's final," he rose said and left.

My mother remained seated glaring down in silence.

"Mother I can't do that and you know it," I whispered.

"Your father already made his decision dear, I'm sorry dear," she stood too and headed to the entrance followed by few maids.

You must be wondering who I am for starters. I'm Elsa, a princess to be exact, turning 25 of age soon. Bennett is my brother, 2 year younger and quite naive. After my birth my father decided to have him since I wasn't a prince or sort.

My personal maid Beta, she's also a friend. For sometime my father wants me to get married yet that isn't of my liking, and never will it be. The idea of belonging to someone else isn't me cup of tea.

Henry'sPOV

"Just like that?" William shouted after my announcement of Mia dumping me.

"But why?"

"It might be for someone else... someone better," I muttered.

"Everything happens for a reason my guy, there might be someone out there for you,"he said and I shook my head.

"But they're all the same. I won't fall for that no longer, I'm done," I sounded with humour.

"I'm hungry," he elicited walking to the kitchen left me still leaned on the wall gazing on the wall to the paving for passing crowds.

"It's about time you get a maid, you too lazy to do anything around here," he sounded from the kitchen with a giggle.