T W O

Elsa's POV

I rushed out the dinning hall with the remaining maids bowing their heads as I pass, I quickly approached the stairs noticing Mia pacing behind. In no time I stormed into my room and screamed out of rage.

"Princess!" She sounded as she appeared through the doorway, "my Princess I'm here."

She ruched quickly to comfort me while I kneeled beside my bed, pained by such decision.

"How could I be of help my Princess? Please come down." She pulled me closer and tighter, I only shook my head as the only think I could managed to do in such regard.

"My Princess just have a visit through all the kingdoms at once, maybe someone might check your attention. I mean it's better than the King having to select someone for you."

Henry's POV

"Good morning Dana," I greeted my personal assistant after passing few ladies who looked at me weirdly on my way in.

"Morning Sir, do see the letters on your desk."

"Another one?." I muttered getting to office.

"I don't think so." She sounded from the other side while I noticed it over the table,it seemed royal from the red stamp that sealed it. From Kingdom Kaito it said. Set on my brown leathery seat and got closer to the desk to open and read;

"Sir Pearl Henry II,

In hopes it finds you well. We write to inform you of a royal wedding of Sir James on the fall of this month. Your presence will me mostly appreciated.

Your Royal Family."

"Oh brother, you once said so and here it happens."

Prince Ben's POV

A guard busted in as I quickly turned to sight from the bed.

"Sorry to disturb good Sir, the King wish to see you," bowing against the doorway.

"Darn it,"I cursed folding the page I was indulging.

"I'm on my way." Then he was gone. Returning the book to the shelf after a quick jump to my feet then followed in wonder.

Upon reaching my father's room, "father."

"Son, take a sear please." While stand before the window, "forgive me of disturbing. I just got a letter from my good friend King Robin from Norwood. Fortunately it regards you."

I flinched.

"He wishes to accompany her daughter onto a Royal wedding.

"Is it so?"

" Yes my son," turned to gaze down the window.

"When is it?"

"The fall of this month."

I sighed.

Elsa's POV

I sat on my bed stirring out the clouds contemplating.

"Uhmmm," someone cleared a throat, as I jolted while turned to sight.

"Get ready, you have a dinner date with Prince Albert from Nehemiah."

I gasped in shock, "but father I hadn't decided about wedding him yet."

"You've ran out of time," he said coldly.

"The maids will have you ready," he turned and left. I fumed with anger.

"My princess," Mia and few other mains surprised me.

"Do you believe that? Now he's more of a King than a father, giving away her only daughter just like that." Sounded bitterly while trying as hard to hold my tears.

"How about you plead with the Queen?" Mia suggested said.

"Nothing will change, my father had already decided."

"She's your mother, she knows your pain." She replied.

I got up and went in search of her, only to find her at my brother's room.

"Sis —- [sister]" Ben sounded at my sight., but paused in noticing my eyes.

"You've been cry?" He whispered in concern.

" Cr.. crying... N.. no course not" I stuttered.

"Mother, a moment please." I said to her while holding a book together with Ben..

She excused herself and follow me.

"What's wrong dear?" Soon as we got out.

"Everything mother... Everything," I replied softly.

" Hey, it okay," she said hugging me.

" Mother I don't want to meet or get marry anytime soon. What point does he can't hear?" pulling away from the hug.

" Why do you say that, the Prince is royalty and you are royalty, you're both perfect for each other —- trust me. ".

"Mother, you don't understand, he's not the guy for me."

"I'm sorry dear, I'm afraid you have be in terms with such decisions it's been something. You have to bind by his roles."

I could feed that she too was pained by side decision well as I am.

"I wish I wasn't a princess!" I yelled stepping away until I turned to run to my room.

"Elsa... Elsa!!!" Mother alarmed behind.

Prince Albert POV

I wore a nice suit.

'Gosh I'm so tired but I have to go to the dinner with her. A most gorgeous being on the land.'

"Your horse is ready my prince," a servant said bowing.

"Thanks."

I passed by the servant with my guard s following behind. On my way out I run just to jump to my horse. Soon heading to the gains with few other guards on horses at the a distance.

"There they that are!" One guard shouted at the sight of horse carriage approaching. In no time it reached the gate with the me escorting upfront and the guards on either side of the carriage until it stationed near the entrance doorway.

"Good evening my dearest Princess," I said at the sight of a beautiful angel before me.

"Good day Prince Albert," she nodded bitterly giving a hand to kiss.

"I hope to indulge you with our special meal tonight," I kissed. "

"This way please."

Soon we set on the table with the maids serving the two of us midst the candles and lamps around the dinning hall. We didn't ate in silence for long, as I commenced, "I bet you can't wait for our wedding day?"

She suddenly coughed shocking a bit, yet I quickly offered her water before the maid could but she refused.

"I beg you pardon," she rose her gaze as she recovers.