Marcus Meets Loona, And Humbles her

"I knew it! I knew it wasn't my imagination!!" She ran down the street, and down a nearby alleyway. She had conflicted feelings about him. Well, she was happy to see her 'pet' after all these years, but his entire demeanor changed from bratty and hard-headed, to being seemingly cold... so tall... so... hot~. She shakes her head, banishing the thought. As soon as she goes into alleyway, she goes to three demon. Two males, one female disposing of two bodies into dumpsters.

"Loonie, do you have ANY idea how wor-"

"Blitz I swear to god, I will throw you into a fucking WOODCHIPPER!" The girl say in anger. Man, somebody is one their period. Luckily, the female imp came up to her.

"Well, whatcha find Loona?" Millie asked to the girl now known as Loona. Loona smirks.

"Remember the little human boy name Marcus we brought back with us years ago?" She asks as Millie dawns a wide eyed blank face, her heart thumping in her chest. The other demons in the area freeze at the mention of a 'boy', and listen to their conversation intently. Millie nods slowly, still shocked at Loona's words. "I found him." Millie squeals in excitement.

"Marcus? Who the fuck is that?" Blitz says, having no idea what they were talking about. Moxxie, Millie's husband however, knew what she was talking about.

"Wait, isn't he the kid with the monkey tail?" Moxxie asks

"That's the one. Although, he's far more taller and muscular than before... He might be tougher to take down-"

"NOPE!" Blitz exclaims, remembering how Marcus walloped on him whenever he touched him when he was younger "I am NOT dealing with that kid again! The little bastard kicked me through a fucking WALL!" Blitz says, not liking the idea of the Saiyan coming back.

Millie however, punched him in the gut to make him shut up.

"SHUT IT." She says with malice, and Blitz shuts up immediately.

"Now, as I was saying... We need to make sure that we take him down without hurting him, so here's the plan..."

(Back to Marcus)

"HA!" Marcus shouts as he shoots a green ki blast at a clone he made via Multi-Form technique. The clone dodges, and quickly fires back a blast with the beam, Marcus swats it away. A small grin appears on Marcus' face, and he rushes the clone, clashing fists and exchanging blows, which look like blurs to the naked eye. Suddenly, Marcus steps charges up and fires several energy spheres randomly in the clone's direction, disregarding accuracy and with no intent on actually hitting the clone. With efficient ki control, the multiple energy spheres are suspended in the air, completely surrounding the clone. Marcus then rushes the clone, then kicks it into the air.

"HELLZONE GRENADE!" Finally, Marcus commands the energy spheres, which change from a yellow to purple color, to rapidly spin around the opponent and inevitably rain down on them with a vicious onslaught from every direction, filling the sky with a blinding light and inflicting a massive amount of damage. The clone falls towards the ground, and dissipates into nothing.

"That was easy." Marcus states as he stands up, brushing himself off and smiling "I guess the Multi-Form technique was kinda weak sauce." He said, before heading towards home. He was currently thinking about what he should have for dinner.

"Hmm... Should I go fishing again? Or perhaps make some soup? I think I'm starting to get hungry." Marcus pondered. Suddenly, he sensed four evil energies nearby.

"Holy black on a Popo what is that?!" Marcus says, as he walks towards where the energy came from. It was familiar, but weak. Still enough to catch his attention though, considering it came from behind him. He decided to play it cool as he walks back to his house in a brisk pace, making sure to keep a constant watch for whoever dared approach him. Once he arrives at his house, he then heard a voice behind him.

"Hey steroid junkie..." A voice taunted him, causing Marcus to stiffen up. His blood went ice cold. That voice... It sounded feminine. The way her voice sounded, it reminded Marcus of the tone some mutt that would sometimes use that tone to tease him when he was younger... It was the goth chick from before.

"Oh, it's you. What the hell do you want?" Marcus says, still keeping up his mask of calmness.

"How about you turn around first, dick." She growls. Marcus rolls his eyes, turning around and facing the girl with his arms crossed over his chest. She smirks and dangles a broken spiked collar "Remember this~?"

"Huh? What do you mean...?!" The memories surge through his brain at the speed of sound. He can feel his heartbeat accelerate. All he can see is the flash of his past as he remembers everything that happened between him and the girls.The memory flashes back and forth, like a slideshow playing on fast forward. "AW HELL NO! IT'S YOU! YOU'RE THAT CHICK LOONA!"

The girl now known as Loona smirks smirks, as she looks straight at him. She walks towards him, her hips swaying a bit "I'm glad you remembered me, monkey tail." Marcus then got into a defensive stance, his face dead serious.

"Leave. Now." He growls, not taking his eyes off of her. She smirked at him, and walked closer to him.

"No..."she replies, a frown adorning her face "And I wouldn't be so stupid to try and fight, with that wacky ass stance to boot as well. So here's the deal: you come with me, and no one gets hurt, and if you don't, not only will I beat the absolute dogshit outta you, but forcefully drag you with us." She says.

"You're gonna have to drag me back then, bitch." As soon as the word bitch left his mouth, she growls.

"The fuck did you just say, you piece of shit?!" She says as she charges at him, furious at his insult. Marcus just smirks, and immediately dodges an incoming claw strike. It was so fast, not even Loona saw him dodge.

"How the hell?!" She shouts, shocked at how fast he moved.

She tries another attack. And another. And yet, she couldn't hit him. The girl growls and starts to charge at him again. This time, Marcus dodges and attacks, punching Loona in the stomach. The girl winces, and takes a step backwards. She reverts back into her hellhound form.

"Damn that is honestly pathetic." Marcus says, as Loona huffs in anger "Don't beat yourself up though, the gap between us is too large, and if you keep going, you're just gonna end up even more hurt." She just throws another punch, which he ducks, and uses his tail to pick her up, and toss her away. She yips in pain, before getting up and running towards Marcus, ready to tear him in half. Marcus blocks a punch from the hell pooch. A certain part of her twitches, as he kicks her away. She skids across the ground and crashes into a rock.Loona gets up, growling angrily at Marcus. "What's wrong, doggie? Afraid of losing?" Marcus taunts the hellhound. He walks over to her and kneels over her.

"Honestly, you're just a warmup. If I was five years old, you might've been close to beating me, but nope. You probably just sat on your ass, doing nothing, while I just trained-" Loona shuts him up by slashing his cheek.

"You need to shut the fuck up. Know your place pet-" Marcus suddenly gut punched her with half his strength, cracking Loona's rib, and interrupting her.

Loona groans in pain, trying to stop herself from screaming as she stares at Marcus with anger burning in her eyes.

"Cheap shots? Really?" Marcus says, unamused.

"GET OFF MY BABY LOONIE YOU MONKEY BITCH BOY!" Marcus hears a voice shout as he feels a bullet hit his neck, shattering on his nigh impenetrable skin.

"...Oh shit." The male voice said, as Marcus turns around with a frown, which then turned into a sadistic smile.

"Oh you bitch motherfuckers done pissed me off now!" Marcus said, as he pointed his hand at The person who is now revealed as Blitzø. A bright blue ball forms in his hands "LEMME SHOW YOU REALITY!"