C1~ We Meet Again

(Justin in present time now , he's 18. By the way Javelin is the cover of the book. He is played by WWE Superstar Roman Reigns.)

Justin's POV

So Today is a chill day (it's summer, duhh) so I'm going to be lazy all day. I have food in the fridge.

I live in an apartment with my best friend Caleb. He's gay also (don't worry he's like a brother to me.) I bet he's not even awoke yet so I'll let him be.

I had a dream about HIM. I haven't seen him since that day but at least once a week I'll have a strange dream about him. Caleb doesn't believe me when I told him about it. Caleb is more of the dumb blonde type anyways (he's not blonde by the way lol). How we're friends ? I have no idea.

I go down the stairs to fix breakfast. I decided to make some for both of us because if I know Caleb's appetite, he'll want real breakfast. But I don't want him to burn down the apartment, so I'll just cook for the both of us.

I made bacon, eggs, grits and Sausage. I also put some biscuits in there too because I felt like it.

As soon as I got finished, I heard footsteps belonging to Caleb.

" Morning Dudee , thanks for breakfast! " He quickly sat down and ate.

" How do you know it's for you? What if I want it all for myself? "

" Because you don't want me to burn down the apartment . If you're as smart as I think. " He was absolutely right, so I just sat down and ate my breakfast.

All you could hear were forks being scraped across plates. I'm a good cook, but I also have the appetite of Caleb.

" Any plans for today? " Caleb said when he was finished.

" None at all, I'm chilling today. "

" Well I've got somewhere to be later, but I'll chill with you until. "

I don't ask where he's going. Even though we're best friends, Caleb is the type of person who doesn't like to share things he's doing. It doesn't bother me, because over the years he's proved he's not getting into any trouble and his loyalty has never been into question. I simply nod and we go over to the couch.

We basically watch movies and TV until he says he's has to go. So now I'm in my room watching Twilight. I know it's cheesy and dumb as fuck, but I'm bored and you know my infatuation with Vampires.

I'm watching the New Moon one where Jacob shows Bella he's a Werewolf . He's one sexy ass werewolf. I feel drool.

I hear a growl. What the fuck......

I get up and look around the room. I honestly don't wanna go look out the window were I know the sound is from .

I wait five minutes and I don't hear another sound , but I feel a strange presence. The presence was familiar. Not familiar as someone I see everyday, but just a presence (or maybe it's just a feeling) I feel every once in a while. I go back to sit down and watch sexy Jacob but then I hear the window latch snap and open!

Uh oh ..... I run to my closet and get a baseball bat and a real sword I keep for occasions like this.

I'm about to turn around but two hands cover my eyes. The presence behind me was so powerful and instead of me about to piss my pants, I feel quite the opposite. Then I hear a rich, deep and powerful voice that sends shivers down my spine and tingles in my private area.

" Did you miss me Mate? "

{Author's Notes}

Hope you liked this chapter! Like I said, I have to space out the story to get in more chapters and more chapters equals more views. Thanks for reading! But Remember.......

~Vote
~Comment
~Follow Me, I Have More Stories!

😊😍😘😋👋🏽👏🏽👍🏽✌🏽️🌺💝💙💚💛