C3~ Your A What? But....

( Another pic of Javelin in Media )

{Justin's POV}

He came back ! Finally, I was beginning to think he lied I only met him one time, but I knew his presence and I missed him like I knew him a thousand years.

He was still the same beautiful man he was 5 years ago . Stunning Royal Blue eyes, beautiful skin, long dark black hair that was wavy and slightly wet. He was wearing all black like the last time I seen him. He was still a lot taller than me, and much bigger. I do have muscle but he just has much more. Damn.

" So why did you today, just decided that this is the special day you want to return? " We were sitting in my bed all cuddled up still watching Twilight .

" Well, I've been planning to for a while, but my beta/best friend reminded me that someone can quickly take you away. Then I saw you drooling over that mutt so I knew this was the right time "

He must've been jealous, growling and shit in my window .

" Isn't a beta your second command? " I asked.

" Yes my Smart mate ". Ikr!

Now we just started asking each other questions ( but mostly me asking him questions) .

" So how old are you? "

" 700 ". Wtf..... damn if it was a law, he would probably get life for rape .

" Do you have a pack or a .... "

" Yes, but it's called a Coven. It's a good medium sized one. They live in a big house a couple of minutes away from here . Me and Riley, my beta, live in another house "

" That's nice, I wanna meet everybody." I said

" Of course baby, all in due time. " He kissed my cheek when I yawned.

" Sleepy? You can go to sleep baby Goodnight. " he said.

" Will you stay? " I yawned out.

" Of course Mate! Shhh now baby and get some sleep "

" Ok ". It was lights out after that.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

I woke up to .... omg all this time and I forgot to ask him his name....Pathetic.

He was getting up out of the bed .

" Where you going? "

" To the Door, someone's knocking ."
Strange, because Caleb has a key, so I don't think that's him. But Caleb is slow as hell....

I heard the door open and another growl.

I ran downstairs to see Caleb and (I'll just call him mate) Mate growling at each other.

" Rogue" Mate growled out.

" Who the hell are you and what are you doing in this house! JUSTIN! "

" Yes? " I replied timidly.

" Who's he? " Caleb said in an angry manner .

" Oh that's uhh.... "

" Did you go to a bar and have a one night stand? I thought you didn't do that! And when I do it I get resented for it! I think an apology would be in order... What's his name? " Caleb smirked.

" His name is ...."

" You don't even know his name? Sad just sad "

" Stop! My name isn't any of your concern. This was not a one night stand, so shut up! The real concern is you need to come with me, you're a rogue. " Mate said in a booming voice that had my morning wood leaking 😂

" What's a rogue? " I asked confused.

Mate answered . " A rogue is a Vampire who has no Coven. " Wait....Vampire? But Caleb's human!

" I think you've got it wrong! Caleb is my best friend who lives here.... not a Vampire..... Right Caleb? "

He just hung his head low. I....

" I'm sorry baby, but I have to bring him back to Riley. "

" Wait, I'll go with you ! "

" You sure? " He cocked his head to the side .

" Yes. Call Riley first while I'm Getting Ready. "

" Of course baby. And by the way, my name is Javelin " I blushed hard as fuck and he laughed that deep rich laugh that I really like. His name suits him.

😂😇😂😇😂😇😂😇😂
😇😂😇😂😇😂😇😂😇
😂😇😂😇😂😇😂😇😂
😇😂😇😂😇😂😇😂😇

(Author's notes)

Hope ya'll liked this chapter! Thanks for reading ! Remember!

Vote~
Comment~
Follow Me, I have more stories!~