𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3 - Première ou dernière danse

Music: ¿Téo? - Assim

Charles entered Gaia Monaco with a few of his race buddies and ... to his own surprise Max Verstappen also wanted to join them. Because when they left the FIA Meeting at the Sunset Tower, Lando shouted in excitement: "Who's ready for a night out?", and he actually tagged along. In 90 % of the occasions the drivers go out partying, Max denied because he wanted to prepare for the race. Apparently not this time. I wonder why...

Anyways, Charles had been a frequenter at this restaurant and was thrilled after being away from Monaco for such a long time to be finally back here. As the group was led to their table, Charles eyes couldn't help but be drawn to the stunning woman sitting across the room. He knew immediately, it was THIS woman. So with a feeling mixed of excitement and nervousness he followed the waiter to their table and not once he let his eyes off of her. And honestly, he didn't think to see her again that soon.

Charles POV:

Damn. There she is again. Maryam. What a beautiful unique name, I whispered solely because I like the simple sound of her name leaving my lips. She was sitting across the room, dressed in a simple yet elegant petrol dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. Her shimmering brown hair was styled in loose waves that framed her face, and her makeup was accentuating her natural beauty. I just couldn't take my eyes off her.

Her gaze was intense and I felt a jolt of electricity run through me. The way she looked at me made me feel like I was the only person in the room, and I found myself again captivated by her - just like today in front of the elevator. There was something about her I've never felt before. The constant urge to be close to her no matter where we are. I felt drawn to her in a way I couldn't explain, and I found myself fantasizing about what it would be like to get to know her better. I wondered if she is feeling the same way.

I hoped that somehow fate would bring us together, and I would have a chance to talk to her and learn more about her.

We sat down and I was still looking at her. Pierre, one of my best friends on the track, sat down next to me and pulled his arm around my shoulders and shook me.

"Eyyyy buddy. What's going on. You look like you're not really present. Do you need any assistance?, Pierre laughed.

"I'm good.. Nevermind. Sooo guys what's the plan for tonight?", I encountered, more poorly than well to shift the conversation to another topic.

As I sipped on my wine and enjoyed the delicious food, my thoughts kept drifting back to her. I had never felt such a strong connection to someone I had just met, and I was eager to see where this night would take me. I knew that I wanted to get to know her, and I hoped that Lando a.k.a Wingman would help me.