Different kind dance

Well here we are back a it again now I really didn't know what to do and when I seen what I read wo I'm guest saying now I hope you like the chapter and I'll see you at the end.

Last chapter

At that time seeing y/n touching herself I would be lying if it didn't get me hard "King" I herd her say my name and before I now it I was on to of her.

Now

Y/n's POV:

I was meat eye to eye with King as now I now he heard me I flushed red I didn't now what to do I just wonted to sink through the couch "King I-I just- it wasn't" I could say anything it was clear of what I was doing.

King eyes softened down at me he then lowered his self and kissed me softly it was a shocker but I didn't hesitate to kiss back.

He lifted me up making me sit on his lap we kept kissing not wanting to break it. I felt his member poking me from under and my body was hitting up from it, the kiss was giting messy and I could stand the feeling of his.

I started grinding on his member he hides in the kissed and pulled away he looked like I was his pray. I stood up getting on my sneeze I really didn't know I was bold to do this but I took off his baggy pans and boxer's and his member was revealed.

(OMGGGGGGGG I CAN'T RIGHT NOW OOOOOOO ALRIGHT I CAN DO THIS)

Wukong POV:

The sight of her looking at me made me won't her more she slowly grabbed my member and liked the tip I hist at the feeling she looked up at me smiling. I looked down at her nowing she was teasing me "Stop toying me" I said growling "Sorry" she said quietly.

She slowly put the tip in her mouth and lowered her head I sighed loudly at the feeling. She started bobbing her head at a rhythm herring her flirt every so often made me harder.

I felt my release near I grabbed her head and started f#cking her mouth. Not to hered though soon I released in her mouth I was about to pull away wine she pushed her head down swallowing all of the cum.

Y/n's POV:

I pulled back after swallowing all his cum I liked my lips seeing King. Breathing heavily I got up and was about to sit down but sooner picked me up carrying me to his room. He sat me on his bed and he crawled on top of me he took off his sheart revealing his muscular body.

I blushed at the sight of it he throw his sheart aside and lend down to me he seen my blushed face "What is it peach not getting shy are we~" he said looking at me with nothing but lust. I scrunched up my face "I am not" I said looking away he tilted his head "Are tooo~" he said I looked make at him.

I got an idea "Oh really" I said I put my feet on his chest and pushed him off me and I landed on top of him "Who's got the high grounds now" I said smiling he looked up at me. He slowly smiled up at me "Still me" he said and I felt his tell press agents my womanhood I mound felling my legs getting week.

He sat up making me sit up to "Hey y/n I want to try something" he said I looked at him questioning what he was going to ask. He looked away then back "Go on" I said assuring him it's okay he took a breath then looked back at me "I won't you to sit on my face"  .   .   .   .   .

I blanked at him for a moment and I could feel my face went completely red 'He can't be serra's is he  .   .   .   HE'S SERRA'S' He was waiting for my response "  .  .  .  Okay  .  .  " I said he smiled from my response.

He laid down as I took off my shorts and panties/underwear I crawled up to his face and hovered over him 'God I can't believe I'm doing this' I thought to myself. Slowly I sat on his face and his tongue went straight for my womanhood I mound lewdly from the sensation.

I grind on him as his tongue explored me "HHhhhMMmmm fff###cckk" I said having short moaning breaths. I felt his hands grabbed the side of my hips making me grind harder, I felt my release coming I moved faster and soon I sat on him as I felt him drink me.

I got up falling to the side huffing King sat up liking his lips 'I didn't know King would be into that kind of stuff' I said to myself. My breath hitched when I felt something on my womanhood King was hovering over me "You didn't think we were done did you" he said seductively.

He slowly pushed his member in me his size was took some time to get used to soon he pushed his self into me. Soon we were at a rapid pass he slowd down some times but picked up speed I could felt not form in my stomach soon he's speed slowed down and got sloppy and the not uniformed and I felt my releaset.

King pulled out as his cum pored out of him I got up about to go take a shower but was stopped and was pushed down on my stomach "Oh were not done I'm going to make sher your not able to walk after this~" he said and slammed into me at a rapid speed.

I mound out his name over and over I bared my face in the sheets whining in lust. I felt the not in my stomach titan King speed was fast at the point and the not uniformed and my second release came.

King pulled out again 'I think he's done' I thought but I was rong he pulled me to the edge of the bed as he stand he pushed his self in me again and I mound he was going slowly then picked up speed 'How is he not tired' I thought.

Wukong POV:

I wasn't going to stop till her legs shook from the feeling of me the more I f#cked her my hardest didn't go away. Seeing her pant from the speed I was going was making me go fast I felt myself twitch inside her.

I was going at a rapid speed and as I felt myself related I pulled out I saw the sight of her legs shaking like crazy she puted at the after felling.

I was panting as well then saw the mess we made I grabbed my boxes and put them on to go grab some clean sheets and cover's. As I was grabbed the covers I heard the sound of something falling I ran to the room and saw y/n on the ground with the sheets covering her.

I dropped the covers and picked her up "Told you" I said as "Shut up" she said as I cared her her to the bathroom help her get situated be for cleaning up the room.

Time Skip
(This is a lot)

After we got cleaned up I was fixing something to eat when "AAAAAAAaa!!" Y/n screamed I ran to her seeing her in bed crying I say the bracelet was tight on her rest.

I was next to her and raped my hands around her rest I used a spell to remove the bracelet a gold glow was surrounding her rest the the bracelet flow off her rest to the floor.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit and raped her rest. As I raped her rest I her her sniffing I looked up at her "It's alright y/n" I said softly to her she wiped her eyes "I  .  .  Herd him  .  " She said "What?" I said questioning "I herd him  .  .  .  He sounded heart, said, angry  .  .  . He said he's coming  .  .  " She said as a tear streamed down her face.

I cradled her in my arms "It's alright y/n I'm here" I said whispering I felt her nuzzle into my chast. "King" I heard say "Yes" I responded "I think diner's burning" she said I smelled something bernigh from the kitchen "Oh shit" I said jumping out of bed and running to the kitchen.

After we ate (the food didn't get bernd don't worry) we layed in bed cuddling her slow breath made it easy to fall asleep fast.

The night was cool and quiet knowing y/n was with me and safe relaxed me but nowing that Macaque will come - he brushis off the thought and falls asleep.

Holly molly that was a long chapter and I can't right now I showed my friend the beginning and she was shocked it was funny though, I hope you enjoyed the chapter love you guys your the sport and like hopefully I'll see you in the next chapter.