3rd Chapter ❧

♫︎♫︎♫︎

The bell rang indicating that their first class was done, students stood up in an instant to talk to their friends, Meanwhile Areum took of her school jacket and folded it neatly to put it in her bag.

She took her phone out of her skirt pocket and went to scroll in social media, All of the sudden three girls surrounded her.

♫︎♫︎♫︎ 𝐴𝑟𝑒𝑢𝑚 𝑃𝑜𝑣 ♫︎♫︎♫︎

"Hi! im choi sua would u like to be friends?"
The cheery girl said " Yeah sure! " I replied
Sua just squeeled and happily smiled
" Oh! I forgot this is Kang soojin my friend "
She said while pointing at her.

The other girl just playfully rolled her eyes at the cheery girl, " soojin, nice to meet you " soojin said with a smile while she took her hands out to me " Hi soojin, im Areum nice to meet you too " I said with a smile and shaked hands with her.

" oh and i think you already know jugyeongie right? " sua said, in reply I nodded my head up and down " okay perfecttt! "

" Uhm can i go to the bathroom real quick? "
I asked them " Yeah! " Ofc! " Jugyeong and sua said, " Okay ill be right back! " I said.

After asking the three girls for premmison I quickly ran to the bathroom with suhos jacket in my arm, I opened the door and tried to wash the foundation of the jacket.

I kept on trying until I remembered something... " Oh no.... I forgot that jugyeong told me her foundation was waterproof " I whined.

I decided to give up and just take it to the laundry mat later, when I opened the door I tried to dry the water off of the jacket by shaking it gently, but then I heared some gasp.

I quickly opened my eyes and saw suho i widen my eyes and I quickly said " OMG! Im sooo super sorry, oh and dont worry I just need to take this to the laundry later and then tomorrow I'll give it to you! "

He blankly stared at me for a second and then said " throw it at the trash can " and then walked away from me.

I just stood there shocked at his words
' But its a waste of uniform ' I thought so I decided that I'll just take it to the laundry mat later.

♫︎♫︎♫︎ 𝐽𝑢𝑔𝑦𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣 ♫︎♫︎♫︎

Me, sua, and soojin were just walking down the hallway to go to the bathroom but then all of the sudden soojin stopped which caused me and sua to stop too.

We all then looked at the direction she was looking at too and we saw Areum talking to suho while holding his wet jacket.

After a while we saw suho walk away while Areum was just standing there, We all walked torwards Areum.

" What were you doing with suho? " sua asked areum " Nothing I just tried to gave him his jacket back but he said to throw it in the trash " areum repied.

" Aish, That Handsome phsyco " Soojin said
" What? why handsome physco? " I said to them while making an confused face.

" Well cause he is know for his handsome look but he has a cold personality so that why we call him handsome and a physco "
Sua explained to all of us.

♫︎♫︎♫︎ 𝐴𝑟𝑒𝑢𝑚 𝑃𝑜𝑣♫︎♫︎♫︎

After what Sua explained I quickly understood why they call him that I kept on thinking for a while when " Well lets all go now! " sua said while crossing each of our arms.

Me and sua were in the middle while soojin was at my right and jugyeong was at suas left.

"hmmm how about we all eat dumplings? "
sua said, and before one of us could speak
" Oh yeah?! ill get you guys some! " Jugyeong said while running away from us.

But before she can run away soojin pulled her to us gently " No i mean we all eat dumplings at a resturant! " sua said " oh yeahh... " Jugyeong replied.

' Weird.... ' I thought " Well? Lets goo! " Sua said while pointing to the direction we are gonna go to.

♫︎♫︎♫︎

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒!!! 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟! 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑜 𝑑𝑢𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑡ℎ𝑠. 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑚 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦.
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐺𝑈𝑌𝑆 𝐹𝑂𝑅 1𝐾 𝑉𝐼𝐸𝑊𝑆 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝑆𝑇𝑂𝑅𝑌 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐾 𝑈 𝐺𝑈𝑌𝑆 𝐴𝐺𝐴𝐼𝑁!!!!

Words : 772