4th Chapter ❧

♫♫♫

They all walked together to a dumpling restuarat and ordered a loads of food for them to eat. Areum was the one that payed for all of them.

After they all ate, Sua wanted to go to the arcade but Soojin rejected saying that she had a curfew. Sua still told her that they would just be quick and the others tempted her to agree too.

So Soojin finally agreed and they all ran together to the arcade near them. They all played arcade machine, and more games. When it was about to be evening they all decided to go to the photo booth.

They all got ready and took some cute hats which were animals. And took photo with them, they took 4 copy's of it, one for each of them.

It was finally time to go home and they all walked outside together. But they all had to separate too so they bid their Goodbyes first and then separated.

Areum will always remember this day as a very Fun day with her friends...

♫♫♫

When they all separated Areum decided to visit the a place where she loved reading some comicbooks but not always.

So decided to take a taxi to go there...

Areum finally arrived and immediately went inside.
She was then greeted by the owner of the store and of course she greeted him back.

When she went to where the comic books were, she saw a familiar figure of a boy but didn't really think that much. She then looked around and saw a certain book that one of her friend recommended to her.

But the problem is that it was at the very top of the bookshelf so she went to take a stool and carefully stood on top of it.

Yet she still struggled to do so, and tried again while tiptoeing but she got out of balanced and fell. She closed her eyes tightly ready to hurt her back.

But she did not feel the hard floor..
Instead she felt muscular arms holding her waist..

♫♫♫

Hellooo my loves \(^^)/
Im back!! With a new chapter! It has almost been a year (_)
Im very sorry for the wait, like i said i started to loose intrest into writing a story but im still gonna try to do so!
Hope you loved this new chapter <3
Once again im sorry hehe.