PROLOUGE

The pink hues have started to paint the blue sky making it look like the sky is blushing as if it is in love with the sun. The small park which spectates a lot of happenings with different feelings and emotions. Some filled with innocent laughter, some deep in love, some blended with nature , and some with a heavy heart. Everybody is feeling something except for one who is witnessing all this with a small smile which doesn't reach his eyes but still making him look like a living angel.

KIM TAEHYUNG - 27. An escort

That's all about him.
That is him.

No one knows how did he end up with this profession.
No one knows his background
No one knows his likes and dislikes
No one knows.

But for TAEHYUNG , he knows.
He knows everything.
We all have that one person with whom we share our everything rather be it our daily events or be the darkest secrets.
TAEHYUNG is lucky enough to have someone like that. It's just his reflection in the mirror.

Atleast TAEHYUNG got himself to share all this.

Being around a lot of people yet no one looks in your way , no one care to smile at you , no one care to ask how you are doing, how you are holding up, that's what TAEHYUNG life is.

TAEHYUNG loves people but people never got to know his existence.
TAEHYUNG accepted the fact that there's no one going to stop him from doing being an escort. No one going to be ashamed because of him doing this. No one's going to come searching for him. He very well knows. He knows that he never deserved the worldly pleasures, the feeling of being loved or to fall in love, a sense of belonging, a family, a friend , nothing.

A life without all these is found to be dull. But TAEHYUNG never made his life look dull to someone else's eyes. Only he can see it, he can feel it , only he can survive it.

Life was not beautiful to TAEHYUNG , it didn't do any justice for him since he stepped into the world. But he himself went for it. He lived a life which no one can ever live or where no one can ever survive.

Greece : The country's unique light, the endless blue color of Greece and the islands have made Greece synonymous with summer holidays

Greece : The country's unique light, the endless blue color of Greece and the islands have made Greece synonymous with summer holidays. The white walls contrasting the blue ocean, a serene sight.

It's been 3 years since taehyung came here. He managed to work in the cafés despite his broken language. Greece was his dream. His good looks managed him to get a work at a café.
He worked there as a full-time employee. Got his paychecks correct on time. Everything was going smooth for him for the first 5 months.

Found himself a comfortable stay and let his independent life go with the flow.

A carefree soul that was the name given to him by the people. His smile was enough to brighten up someone's day.
The thing which he desired , the love which he craved for , he knows better than anyone that he is not gonna get that. So that is why he decided to show everyone the feelings that he wanted.

Life is never about receiving it's all about giving.

HI , its my first taekook fanfiction. Pls give your support if you think it's worth it. I'm a big taekook shipper and read a lot of their fanfics...and all those stories inspired me to come with this book.

Suggestions and constructive criticisms are welcomed.

Comment your thoughts. Thank you!