CHAPTER 37

Taehyung  was busy arranging the flowers when a group of men entered the shop

Taehyung  was busy arranging the flowers when a group of men entered the shop. They weren't looking like anyone who would buy flowers. Taehyung knew from their first look that flowers are so far away from them. Their aura and attire screamed evil. Those back clothes that covered their body and dark eyes which held nothing but wickedness and the stinking alcohol smell which ruined the sweet fragrance that filled the air made taehyung uncomfortable. Yet he put on his professional smile while pushing his negative thoughts back.

"Hello sir. How can I help you?" Taehyung asked mustering up his courage.

" Tiger Lillies." The man who looked like the leader spoke with his hoarse voice. His eyes shoot daggers to taehyung making him flinch.

"Okay...do you need a bouquet or-" Taehyung was cut off in the middle by the same man again.

"One." Taehyung looked at him with bewilderment.

"OK. Please wait." Taehyung said and rushed in to get the flower.

"Here. That will be-" Taehyung was cut off when a sudden bang was heard on the front desk.

He flinched and looked down to see a fifty thousand won bill on the desk. He looked up at the man who smirked a evil grin making taehyung to breathe faster.

"Keep the change taehyung. " The man whispered as his words shook taehyung to the core. Taehyung eyes widen at the statement. How does he know his name.
Who is he.

"How do you know my name? " Taehyung asked  as curiousnes along with fear kicked in his voice.

"You'll know it soon." With that said the man left the shop along with his group making taehyung feel so uncomfortable with the encounter. He was so into his thoughts that he doesn't notice jimin coming in.

"Taehyung! " jimin shouted his name which brought him back to reality.

"Hey.." Taehyung whispered in an unsettling tone.

"God taehyung  I have been calling you for a while now. What happened  to you?" Jimin said as he started to care the flowers.

"Nothing." Taehyung said and looked at jimin who was already looking at  him.

Jimin came closer to taehyung and saw his face with sweat beads formed.

"Why are you sweating like this? You okay?" Jimin asked while wiping his forehead with tissues.  Taehyung chuckled nervously at the question while fanning his face.

"It's  so hot in here." Taehyung said while avoiding jimins eyes. Jimin noted the disturbed face of taehyung and kept a note to check on him.

"Taehyung..." jimins stern voice made him look at him. The eyes that silently questioned him was waiting for an answer and taehyung know that look of his friend.

"Nothing jimin ah I'm fine. I have got to go and deliver the bouquet. When soobin comes make sure to tell him about the orders of ebb tide and love and peace. Don't forget. I'll leave now." With that being said taehyung left the shop while taking out the flowers.