Reunited(ironic cause of next chapter)

John: Babe, can you make a ham sandwich?

Alex: Aight

ALex kisses John on the temple before going over to the kitchen. On his path, Eliza passing by from her slept-in nap. The unexpecting and half-asleep Eliza yawns before startled at a kiss on the cheek.

Eliza: Alex!

Ham walks smugly, though Eliza wanted to kiss him back was to tired to go after him so she concluded not to.

Entering the kitchen, he sees Hercules sat ontop the kitchen island eating a pack of oreos while still in his pjs.

Herc: -ey, Alech

Still with his mouth chewing. Alex rolls his eyes at his friend's habits.

Continuing to go with his fiance's request, he grabs the bread and needed tools.

All missing was the ingridents. Moving over to the fridge, he opens the frige door

RR: SUPP MOTHAFUCKA!!

Then Alex's eyes widen. And so does Herc's.

Alex: WHAT THE FU—!!

Then his face gets stomped on as Herc is having a cough fit in the background, who almost choked on his oreos.

RR: I'M BACK!!!

Alex rubs his face, his eyes tearing up a bit, whilst cursing under his breath.

Herc: Yo, Alex, you okay?

Hercules asked, recovered from his life or death situation.

Then a vary of hurried footsteps entered the room.

John: Honey?!

Eliza: Sweetheart?!

Aaron: I SWEAR TO GOD, ALEX. IF YOU SCREAMED FOR NO REASON, YOU JUST EARNED YOURSELF A F*CKING LECTURE!!

King George: I, AS WELL, SWEAR TO GOD, HAMILTON. YOU WOKEN ME FROM MY FOCKING BEAUTY SLEEP!!

Washington: Language

Prsdt. George jabbed his hands on King George and Aaron's neck. Aaron and George then rubbed the maimed spot, complaining to the indifferent man.

Then everyone notices the looming author on the fridge.

Samuel: What the f*ck?! Where have you been?! And why are you here?!

RR: Well, I'm so glad you asked! I've beeeeen to wwwaaaaayy too many fandoms. Got distracted and bored for a year but hey check what I brought!

RR then showed then two recordings. One that had a horse sticker, fire, and eyeball stickers and another with a green alien-looking thing and some helmet-looking stickers.

Alex: Wow, cool looking tapes. I'm so glad, you're back *sarcastic* *still laying on the floor*

RR: Well, I'm glad I'm back too, anyway *snaps*

With the snap, everyone had been teleported inside the leaving room. With Alex still p*ssed at her arrival.

RR: Alright, everyone, pick a number. 1 or 2?

Most of everyone had said two, and so she placed in latter.

---

Yep I'm back, I'm sorry. I'm not good at taking care of adopted stories or children(am a minor so of course I wouldn't).