The Fight between life or hell

disclamer this is a very short chapter only a 1108 words, i need another cliff hanger and i thought that this was the best time

disclamer this is a very short chapter only a 1108 words, i need another cliff hanger and i thought that this was the best time. sorry. thanks for reading and enjoy ! <3

The fight between life or hell,

The strong and terrifying look those men give us worries me, I made the wrong choice and I knew it as it grew, the stronger those feelings got the more my gut started to hurt. " Hand over the human and nobody gets hurt.." I gulped in fear. I held on to Taku shirt, my life hanging on the line.

A man in a lab coat starts to appear in vision from the tree line, was he the one who wanted me? But why?! The man has an offly big grin on his face and it becomes very unsettling as he stands before me and Taku. I hang on to him with my life and what he does affects me too. I take a moment to think while this is all happening. Moments ago I didn't even dare to trust this man, yet now it seems like I've known him all my life like he was there and holded me when my mother died.

The next moments happen in a blur. It all happens so quickly it fades from my mind as it plays out. The guards grab Taku and pull him away in one firm tug. It sets me off balance but as I quickly glance back I knew what he wanted me to do, he wanted me to run. I didn't want to put him in any more trouble so I ran. I run through the forest and make my way back to his house, locking the door and heading towards his room.

The silence is deafening and strong as well as frightful, negative energy surrounds the room. I trembled in fear as seconds turned into minutes. It wasn't long before I started to hear motion again.

The door slams down, you hear a loud thunk when it hits the ground. Footsteps follow behind, that must be those men from earlier! I wonder what they did to Taku? I take a closer listen as the footsteps get closer and closer, it's only one person. Could it be, did Taku make it out from those men? Or was that one of the soldiers sweeping the house looking for me?

My mind races out of control as I spiral out in my thoughts as the closet door opens....

The door opens and i shut my eyes as quickly as possible expecting it to be a soldier but as i open them i see Taku stands in front of me panting and exhausted, bruises and blood drains from his face and the rest of his body, he winces and lets out soft groans at every move he makes. Yet through all of that, the worry and panic from his beaten up face dissipates as it turns to a thankful and grateful smile.

Tears fall in streams and pour as I weep, "You're okay! They let you go!" I hear that soft and comforting chuckle. "Well... I'm not in the best conditions, princess, though I did have to fight my way out. They left me be." he smiles as he finishes his sentence and wipes away the tears that were rolling down my cheeks. "I was so worried, I thought I lost you and.. and it was all my fault!" tears fall from the both of us now as we keep each other company. Few moments later we had enough energy to get up and out of the closet. The wounds on Taku dry up a little, making him look worse. " Taku... if you allow, may I take a look at your wounds? They need to be disinfected before things get worse."

He gives me a reassuring smile " If you wouldn't mind helping me get my back that would be great. Thank you Yua."He takes a seat on his bed and I run and grab a first aid kit and a hot cloth. It's the least I can do for him for what he's done for me. I walk back into the room and see him sitting there just like this morning. He looked really hot, his whole body was muscular and it gleamed with cuts and wounds.

 I walk towards the bed and hand him the kit before crawling on the bed to go behind him. " cloth?" I stamper as he gentilly hands it over, I clean off the dry blood, I can hear him clench his teeth to hold back the pain. " I'm sorry if I'm hurting you, that is not my intention." "don't worry about Yua, thank you again for the help." I let out a soft giggle, he turned his head to face me. The smile on his face takes me back to childhood and all the memories of mid summer in the park close to home, the same smile my mother wore when we went to the park.

Memories from my childhood spread throughout my mind, the good and the bad, the years I got to spend alone and the years I grew up to be the person I am today. It takes me back "ahem" ah shoot i've forgotten i'm not alone. " My apologies, I just got lost in thought..." I went back to cleaning the blood off his back. I patch up the more open wounds and leave the small ones to close themselves, "there we go!, all patched up!" I say with a smile. He glances back at me and smiles back "Thank you Yua, I appreciate it."

The day wraps up and things begin to settle. We are sitting in the living room and I notice Taku becoming more and more unsettled as time flies. I ignore it for the time being and go deep into thought, I owe it to him that I'm still alive, for all my years this is definitely the scariest day of my life. Time and time again I think of things that could have gone, what I could've said or done and how. How was it possible for me to be here? I glanced back at where Taku was sitting and realised he's not there anymore! Where did he go? Did someone take him? Am I next?...

Hot deep and ragged breaths, breath down my neck... it's like a wild boar is on a hunt and has catched its prey. My head spins around and Taku grabs my shit and holds me down on the chair, "Taku.. wha-what are you doing?" it seems like that sentence alone brought him back half way. " Victoria for once you care? After all these years of you beating me down and torturing me and my sister... YOU DARE SAY MY NAME?!" he seems lost in his own thoughts just like i was but his thoughts have taken control, he sees to not know where or who anything is. The flame in his breath grows as the current time stops and past rewinds.

The end of chapter 2