Chapter 1

Hello everyone.

I started this story 3 years ago and then unfortunately stopped because there was little to no feedback. A few days ago I read through the chapters again and since then I've been thinking about whether to continue writing the story. In the process, I also noticed that I never posted the English version here on Wattpad, which is why I decided to post the edited chapters here as well. Depending on how the story is liked by you guys, I'll decide whether to continue writing it or to abandon it for good.

I hope you enjoy reading it.

************************************************************

After two years of training, Luffy and I set off together to the Sabaody Archipelago to meet his crew again. However, the moment we arrived at the archipelago, the little idiot took off without paying any attention to me. Well, thanks, that means I have to find his ship on my own now. I made my way to Shacky's bar, maybe Rayleigh was there and could tell me where to find the Sunny. Once I got to Shakky's, she told me that Ray wasn't there, which was a shame, I would have liked to see him again before we left for the New World.

Luckily Shacky also knew where I could find the Sunny. I decided to leave Ray a letter with her as I didn't know if I would run into him again or not. As I made my way to the Sunny I tried to be as inconspicuous as possible. There were a lot of marine soldiers on the archipelago. Did the Marines already know that Luffy and his crew were here? Actually, I don't think anyone would be so stupid as to act too conspicuously, although it's Luffy who magically attracts trouble. Best speed it up a bit.

After about an hour I arrived at the Sunny where Luffy was already celebrating their reunion with his crew. There I was, jumping on deck and no one had noticed me yet. Slowly I walked up to Luffy and gave him a head butt. "Didn't you forget something or rather someone?" I asked him slightly annoyed. He turned and looked at me a little guiltily before laughing and scratching the back of his head.

"Hey, there you are. I was wondering where you disappeared to." he laughed and I struggled to stay calm so I didn't punch him again. The others all looked at me in confusion. A blond guy, what was his name? Luffy had described all of them to me exactly, but it doesn't matter, came up to me with hearts in his eyes and whispered some nonsense. However, the moment he tried to sniff me, I had enough and punched him in the face.

"Who is that Luffy?" asked Nico Robin. "That's my sister. She's travelling with us to the New World." He gave her in reply with a grin. "What do you mean, your sister? You never mentioned you had a sister! Why is she travelling with us? Where has she been all this time?" he was bombarded with questions from this long-nose. Luffy was about to speak when I beat him to it.

"My name is Monkey D. Luna and, as Luffy said, I'm travelling with you to the New World. That's all you need to know about me." I said a little coldly. Whether they liked it or not I didn't care. They all looked at me with very surprised faces. The next moment the Marines attacked and everything happened relatively quickly. The Snake Princess came to our rescue and stopped the Marine, which we took advantage of to dive down and finally make our way to Fishman Island.

Once it became a bit quieter, I went to my brother. "Luffy, where am I supposed to sleep?" I now addressed my little brother. "Oh um yeah. Franky, can you set up a room for Luna somewhere?" Luffy asked the guy who looked like a robot. He nodded and was about to get to work. "Why should she get her own room? Isn't it enough if he puts a bed in our room for her?" asked the other woman from his crew. "She gets her own room!" said Luffy sticking to his previous statement. "Thanks shorty." said I and gave him a hug.

He knew I liked being on my own and needed a place to escape to. With that out of the way, the others introduced themselves. Sanji and Usopp kept trying to find out more about me. Ignoring them, I watched Luffy for a while. Thanks to Ray, he had become really strong in the last two years, but was he really ready for the New World? 

I didn't doubt his strength but I also knew him well enough to know that he would be looking for a lot of trouble, he always has been. But it's not just the fact that Luffy often gets into trouble that worried me. Blackbeard was in the New World, after all, and he could become a big danger towards my little brother.

"That's fantastic, isn't it?" Luffy snapped me out of my thoughts. "What do you mean?" I wanted to know because I didn't know exactly what he meant. "Well, the sea. It's all so incredible," he said. "Oh, that's what you mean. Well, once you already have experienced it, it's not quite as fascinating as it was the first time. But I understand what you mean," I explained. 

"That's right, you've already been to Fishman Island and also to the New World - I hadn't thought of that," Luffy noted. "Do you miss them? Well your crew?" he asked after a little while of silence. "Yes very much. I hope I will find them quickly." I admitted truthfully. Yes I missed them all. For two long years now I had been separated from them and rather involuntarily.

"So you want to leave here quickly?" asked Luffy then sadly. I pulled him into a hug. "It probably won't be that quick either. I know you don't want me to leave again and that you'd like me to join your crew, you've asked me often enough if I want to join. But you also know that I miss them and they are my family". I tried to explain to him that I wanted to go back. 

"So you're a pirate too. Which crew do you belong to?" asked Usopp who came to us and seemed to have been listening to our conversation. The others were now also looking at us eagerly. "Remember what you promised me, shorty," I said to Luffy and he nodded knowingly. The question of the long-nose I simply left unanswered. Knowing that it wasn't polite not to tell them more about me, however, I had my reasons.