ᴍᴀɢᴇ || 001

I just want to let y'all know that I am in no way shape or form a professional writer and do this in my free time. So please be patient if you do end up reading and liking this.

 So please be patient if you do end up reading and liking this

⛧☾༺ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ༻☽⛧

        "Do you want to me to close your tab or keep it open?" The bartender asked Daiki

        "Do you want to me to close your tab or keep it open?" The bartender asked Daiki. "Leave it open." Daiki nonchalantly replied and the bartender nodded.

Daiki was at a bar in the human world, was supposed to be on watch for hallows but he had been watching for hours an. Nothing happened so far so decided he wanted a quick drink.

He liked the salt around the rim of the shot glass, downed the shot then squeezed the lime slices into his mouth. 'Mph..' he huffed in his head. It tasted like shit and made his throat burn. He didn't understand how humans liked this stuff.

"Uh, Bartender guy?" Daiki didn't know how to address him but he tried his best. The bartender turned over to Daiki with a smile. "What can I get for you hun?" He asked Daiki.

"Umm..Do have anything that's not bitter?" He asked sounding unsure. The bartender nodded his head then pulled
Out a menu and handed it to Daiki.

Daiki observed the menu as instructed. "The bottom left of the menu is all non bitter and more sweet/sour." He says point at the menu.

"And the top right are all nonalcoholic beverages that mostly aren't bitter but more carbonated or juice." He finished explaining to Daiki.

He has never seen so many drink options and he was tempted to try them all but unfortunately, he didn't have a lot of money to spend here in the human world.

"Ummm...hmmn" he thought aloud and the bartender thought he was adorable which was considered weird due to how tall and masculine with strong facial/phenotypes that gave off the impression he was rude and aggressive. To sit here and talk to even if it was only about drinks, he genuinely seemed like a nice and curious guy.