Chapter 3: Red with rage? or sadness?

Y/n pov:

I'll never understand how math can be so BORING!!! Like, seriously!? Just let me figure out how much ass I can kick in an hour! DONE! I'm brought out of my mental frenzy by little miss Tomato breath whispering.

Rias: You, me, ORC club building. We need to talk.

Y/n (signs): Why should I? As far as I'm aware, clubs were never something you HAD to partake in. Besides, I simply don't care enough.

Rias: I WASN'T asking.

Y/n (signs): And I wasn't answering a question. Now shut up, I wanna see the teacher screw up some calculation even a toddler can solve.

We both chuckle at my insult. Of course, mine was silent.

Y/n: 'Hey MissingNo, how many times has she tried this exact method now?'

MissingNo: 'Uh hang on, lemme just get my abacus out... Alright, I got the answer!'

Y/n: 'That is?'

MissingNo:

A/n: 2007 memers! our time has come!!! CHAAAARRRRRGEE!!!

Y/n: 'Now I DON'T regret introducing you to the internet'

MissingNo: 'Does this mean you don't regret that time I pranked you by replacing your phone wallpaper with a picture of that chick from RWBY's as-'

Y/n: 'Finish that sentence, I dare you. you have no idea how much that little escapade hurt my respect for you. AND my pride.'

MissingNo: 'Okay, okay! It was just a prank bro, chill!'

Y/n: 'DON'T YOU TELL ME TO "CHILL"!!! YOU CAN LITERALLY CODE PEOPLE IN AND OUT OF REALITY WITHOUT KNOWING!!! HOW DO YOU THINK NEO WOULD REACT IF I DIDN'T CHANGE IT BACK?!'

MissingNo: 'Did you at least keep the image file?'

Y/n:

Rias: 'You know I can hear you two arguing, right?'

Y/n and MissingNo: 'SHUT UP RIAS! BUTT OUT OF THIS! YOU COPYING ME!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M COPYING YOU!? YOU'RE THE COPYCAT!!!'

A/n: for context, they say it at the exact same time.

Rias pov:

Despite looking calm and collected, it's funny how viscerally angry Y/n is at his Sacred Gear, and vice versa. He may bare the title of one of the most feared names in the Supernatural but... 

Getting to know him, he's not that bad. Just a little grumpy, like, all the time. Doesn't change the fact he scared Koneko, though. We'll need to have a serious talk about that. Aside from that, I wouldn't mind being friends. Honestly, it's a shame he hates my brother so much. I wonder why? I mean, holding a grudge for this long can't be healthy...

???: 'you already know the answer. Or is this yet another attempt to add him to your ranks? The poor child has already had his emotions toyed with enough by people like yourself...'

Rias: 'who-'

???: 'I may not be here in person, but I can tell you the full story of why he hates the Gremory family so much... But first, my name...'