𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝

Luna had been your best friend and girlfriend since the first day at Hogwarts

Luna had been your best friend and girlfriend since the first day at Hogwarts. You first met her on the train when you had no one else to sit with. Sitting with the girl you had heard everyone else call weird and "loony" didn't feel comfortable at first, but once you actually sat down with her and began talking, you began to realize that she wasn't really that insane at all. In fact, you found most of the subjects she told you about interesting.

"You see, the nargles have been taking my shoes and papers recently, and- Oh, do you know about nargles?" Luna asked curiously.

"Er- no, I'm a muggleborn and don't know much about this world yet." You responded, embarrassed.

"Don't be ashamed. There's lots of people like you. Nargles infest mistletoe, and they're also thieves. You see this necklace I have?" Luna holds the necklace she's wearing so she can show it to you. You look it over, curious about its meaning.

"It's a Butterbeer cork necklace. Keeps the nargles away." She says.

"Then why have they been stealing your things?" You ask.

"Because I had lost mine and I had to make another one. I can make one for you, if you'd like." Luna offered.

Something inside you felt warm and fuzzy. You were so glad she had asked that.

"Yes! I mean- you don't need to, but I'd love one." You smiled. She grinned.

"Then I'll make one. And, Y/N, thank you for being so nice to me. I don't know if you're doing it out of pity but regardless, I'm thankful." She leaned over and placed a kiss on your cheek.

You just sat there in shock and stared at her. She giggled.

"It's just a way of showing my love towards people I care about." She tells you.

You nodded your head and nervously leaned over, placing a kiss on her cheek as well. She grinned, cupping your face and pulling you into a passionate kiss.

You had just met, but you knew you were gonna love that girl for the rest of your life.