ଳ 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 ଲ

It's the first day of summer break and you were on your computer emailing your friend. They weren't able to have a phone so email was the only option.

He didn't respond to your recent email. He instead invited you too a google meet.

"What if you met him?"

"I won't??"

"...I know but like what if?"

"Id probably become his friend."

You audibly sigh and look at your poster. You printed it yourself, The Goldfinch kiss.

"All the shows he played in, I'm surprised he's not gay, you know?"

Jeremiah laughs.

"You're looking at that kiss aren't you?"

You face him again.

"Yeah- How you know? You've been in my room only once and that's before I decorated."

"Ah. I have cameras everywhere! Nah, but I just memorized your decorations and from what facial expression you showed. It was either that or that Foah poster Noah B. Sent you."

You stare at him for a second.

"Shhhh! Finns live!"

Jeremiah sits back after muting himself and watches youtube.

"Today and for the next 10 hours, I will accept 2 lucky fans to meet me and the rest of the Stranger Things cast!"

He talks about how to enter and other useless stuff. Before he finished you sent him two emails. One from yourself and one from Jeremiah.

"And-! [y/n]? Oh sh-"

Finn turns off his live and you frown confused.

"What?"

Jeremiah asks after unmuting.

"Miah...He knows my name...He said my name and then went off live. Is he gonna-"

You get cut off by an email notification.

After opening you smile.

"Spill! What did it say?"

"OKAY!? 'Hi, y/n! I know you have been stalking me for quite some time now. I would love to meet you! Bring a friend, the more the merrier.' YAY!"

You scream so loud that you fall out of your black and gold office chair.

"[n/n]!?"

You stand up and laugh.

"Be ready by April second! Meet me at the connecting airport. We have to fly together. I have to go cook before I lose any more weight. Bye, Miah! I love you more then myself."

"Bye, [n/n]! I love you more then myself."

You both turn your cameras off and mute your microphones.

You walk out of the kitchen after emailing Finn your phone number. The food options you had today were chicken pot pie, Marie Callender's frozen meals, and pizza rolls. You chose to eat microwaveable Fettuccini with Chicken & Broccoli.

"Ugh! Who is blowing up my phone! This is so- Finn?"

Hello?
Y/n this is Finn!
So great to finally meet you.
Thats if you're reading these messages...!

Hey Finn!
So nice to finally meet you too!
Im bringing a male friend is that ok?

Of course!
Is he gay?
Just wondering.