♥︎ airplane mode ♡

The first thing Jeremiah did was drink. He was limited, but that didn't stop him.

"Passengers, we have 1 hour until landing!"

You smile and look over at passed out Jeremiah.

"Sh- I need to clean up his mess."

"You clean?" Finn asks, jokingly.

"Well, yeah!? Why wouldn't I?"

"Uh-" Finn accepts that he leans into stereotypes.

"Yeah yeah! He didn't make a big mess, thankfully. "

"Alright- I'm hungry," Noah says while he sets the phone up in the kitchen. Despite the two inch height difference, Noah couldn't reach most stuff in Finns kitchen.

"Oh my- FINN! Why do you put stuff so high!" Finn laughs at Noah and walks over to him, he stands behind him and reach over him.

"You're short." Noah turns around and punches Finns chest.

"You're short!" Noah slides under Finns arms and takes the pack of noodles.

"These noodles are the best!" Gaten says, running into the kitchen.

"Where did you come fro- Okayy!?" Finn says, sitting down.

Noah picked out the NongShim Shin Ramyun Noodles. They were  the spicy ones that came with a spoon.

"I know. Thats why I bought them."

"Whats up your ass?" Gaten asks while staring at Finns phone.

"It's definitely not the fact that [y/n] isn't paying attention to him." Noah responds while mixing the packet in.

"Thats not-"

"It is! Oh my gosh! You fell for her? Already?"

"Shut up. She can hear you."

"No no no! You like her! I know it!" Gaten screams.

"Shut up."

"I'm planning your wedding now! Black and [f/c]!" Gaten exclaims while grabbing Finns phone.

"Put it down. Gaten!"

"You and Finn are going to get married!" Gaten says, running around the kitchen island.

"I heard." You reply while grabbing your bags.

"Guys I'm here!" Millie says, "accidentally" trips Gaten. "Hi, [y/n]!"

"Hi! I'm just getting off the plane!"

"She is!?" Finn asks.

"Yes?" The British woman replies in her American accent.

"Im not dressed! I cant find the stupid g- hold on! Keep her busy!" Finn runs to his room and grabs the clothes he picked and puts them on. He also reaches for the gift he bought.

"Shit! Do I have everything? Clothes, gift, shoes...ah! I need that eyeliner she gifted me!" He runs to his bathroom and reaches behind a hidden compartment. Inside is a box, a box full of everything you sent him.

"How do I do this!? MILLIE!" Finn screams and Millie runs in, without Finns phone.

"Yes!? What do you-!" Finn shows the eyeliner to Millie. "Oh! Look at me!" Finn sits on the toilet and closes his eyes.

"Are you done yet?" He asks after she just started.

"I would be if you weren't twitching so much." She replies in her American accent.

"Ok! I'm sorry!"

"Aaannnd, done! Now we have to go!" She puts the eyeliner down and walks out.

"Ok. I'm ready!" Finn walks out with his stuff to Millies car after saying, "Watch my house please!"