↞Back Out to Sea↠

By the time the couple got back to the hotel room, the younger male's pants button was discarded, zipper pushed down with his swollen belly as it bounced with each step. "T-Too much food." He whimpered, laying down on the bed, his stomach sitting in between his knees forcing them further apart.

"I told you we could have headed back hours ago." Drake chuckled, setting the small stack of food containers on the kitchen counter.

"I wanted to experience all the food." The other whimpered, slowly moving onto his side. Simon's stomach surged forward, taking up a few inches in front of him.

The older male smiled, walking toward the bed, before sitting on the edge. "I don't think you'll be wearing these again." He commented, tracing his finger along the split seams.

"I can still wear them." The other said sternly burying his face into the pillows.

"How are you going to keep them up with the button torn off?" The waiter questioned.

"My hips and a rubber band..." The chubby male whimpered.

Drake chuckled lightly, "Why don't you let me help you slide out of these, they are forming lines." He suggested, tracing the other's stretch marks on his love handles.

"You're enjoying this too much," Simon said sitting up slightly.

The waiter's gaze was pulled to the other's stomach, which had taken up his lap. The jeans made a low creaking sound as the seams along Simon's thighs began to tear slightly, allowing additional fat to stream from the freshly discovered hole. A smile formed on his face grabbing a small handful of flesh and started messaging and squeezing gently, causing the other to whimper.

"Just making sure you're comfortable, don't want your belly in pain," Drake said.

Simon threw his arm over his eyes, biting back a moan as the other straddled him. "You care more about my stomach than me." The younger pouted.

"Your belly is adorable, and I will admit that I got turned on when you tore that button off. But I care about all of you, Simon." He chuckled, kissing the other gently.

Simon kissed back, wrapping his arms around the waiter. "After this is said and done, what are you going to do?" He quizzed.

Drake inhaled and exhaled slowly, he never thought about it before if he was honest. "Well, I was hoping to stay with you." He answered.

"What about you're job?" The chubby male inquired.

"I can find a new one, you'll need me to take care of you when you get too big to walk," Drake stated smiling.

"You think I'll let you make me that fat?" Simon asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

"All I have to do is offer you sex, and you'll gorge yourself on everything I place in front of you like a good hog." The waiter teased.

"What if I want more than sex?" Simon quizzed.

"Whatever you want, I'll get for you princess," Drake reassured.

"I do like being spoiled." The chubbier male snorted, as the other sat up.

"You should get some rest because we have to return to the ship early tomorrow. And I don't think you have anything that will fit you, so we should go as soon as the light comes up if you don't want others to see you." Drake stated.

"Maybe I want people to see me, see how much I have turned into a hog." Simon giggled, slapping his belly.

"Of course, I fall in love with a show pig." Drake joked rolling his eyes.