xix. act three

xix's song : you get to choose the song for this chapter ! listen to whatever song you want, whatever mood you believe will fit his chapter and the reveals :)or don't it doesn't matter

listen to whatever song you want, whatever mood you believe will fit his chapter and the reveals :)
or don't it doesn't matter

nick leaned against the brick wall, wheezing while inhaling in and out sharply in pain.

"just hold on, ethan ran in to get the — the um..." suddenly ximena couldn't speak, so many thoughts were running through her head in the moment.

"the — the fucking gauze!" she finally said. "i don't think gauze can cover it but whatever you say." nick rolled his eyes although the circumstances.

"well, your humor is kind of still intact, that's a good thing, right?" ximena winced at the sight of the wound.

ethan exited the store and entered the alley, pausing ximena the gauze and other supplies she needed.

"okay, uh... i've only take like one health class, i ditched the rest. fuck!" ximena shouted in stress.

"okay, hold up your shirt." she exhaled, trying to keep calm and focused. nick clutched the hem of his shirt, holding it up.

"my ear's ringing." ethan commented, staring at nick.

"don't be a bitch, pretty boy. it was the softest i can do." nick rolled his eyes sarcastically.

ximena wiped away the blood with alcohol, and nick sucked in his lips even though he'd never felt such pain before. "sorry, i'm almost done." ximena told.

"what if you're doing it wrong?" ethan asked. "i'm not, i — well, actually, i don't know, it just seems right, but i've done it before, nothing bad happened." ximena scoffed.

"okay, give me the gauze." ximena ordered, reaching her hand out for ethan to give her the roll of gauze. he rubbed it out of a bag and placed it in her hands.

"okay, you kind of have to stand up straight now." ximena furrowed her brows. "i can't, i'll fucking pass out." nick answered, shaking his head.

ximena stood up straight herself and grabbed nick's shoulders, straightening his posture which made him practically groan out loud.

"you wanna do it yourself?" ximena asked, showing him the gauze. "i don't know how to wrap gauze, i think you might have to do it." nick stated.

"i do mine tight, though. is that okay?" ximena questioned. "this happens often?" nick inquired, and ethan nodded, eyes wide at the amount of times it has.