cryle smut

Top: craig
Bottom: kyle

Kyle's POV KyleLovesHim

I woke up to my alarm and groand "already..?" I rub my eyes "KYLE, GET UP" I heard my mom yell from the kitchen "I am!" I yell back, hiding the fact that I was extremely annoyed.

I stand up and go to my closet to get my orange jacket, blue jeans, converse, green scarf, green gloves, and green hat. I then walk to the bathroom to get dressed.

after I get dressed, I brush my teeth and walk downstairs "mom, I'm ready" I say before yawning "eat your breakfast kyle" my mother and father both say. I sit down next to ike, who was turning 10 today "happy birthday ike" I hug him before finishing my breakfast "bye mom and dad" I walk out and headed towards the bus stop, I greeted stan and kenny when I got there "ey! What about me!" Cartman yells.
I glare at him and get on the bus.

I usually sit next to stan but he was with wendy, so I sat with Craig. Mainly because he was quiet and I didn't want to talk to anyone. I felt him staring at me the whole ride to school which kinda freaked me out, but I ignored it went into school and sat at my desk. To my surprise, craig sat next to me "hey, brofvsloski" I looked at him and blushed, I always loved him "hey craig, is there anything you need?" I asked "yeah, meet me at my house after red racer" I rolled my eyes "you still watch that show?" He glared at me, making me regret what I said.

I pulled out my journal and worked on school work, trying to ignore the bright red blush spreading across my face "heh, you look like someone hit you in the face with red paint" he laughed, making me blush even more "shut up" I wanted to kiss him right there, but couldn't. He would never talk to me again if I did that, he would think I'm totally weird

"dude, is mr. Garrison even here?" I heard stan say behind me I looked at him and saw his eyes widened "dude, are you ok!? Your face is all red and sweaty!" He yelled "I'm fine" I looked away and stared at craig, zoning out.

The lunch bell rung and I sat with Craig at his table "kyle, follow me" he walked out of the lunchroom and I followed him, I saw puzzled looks on the rest of the kids at our table.

Once we got out of the lunchroom he grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall "I can't wait any longer.." he whispered in my ear.

I bit my bottom lip and looked at him "we can't do this here, we have to go to the bathroom" I said, he then pulled me into the bathroom, pinning me to the wall again and slamming my wrists above my head

"craig~.." I closed my eyes tightly. He licked my neck and bit harshly. I don't want to admit it to Craig, but I'm a masochist. It's embarrassing to tell people that, I lost my train of thought as I felt him giving me a hickey "hngg~" I moaned softly, feeling the blood from the bite run down my neck.

He trailed his hand from my chest to my bulge, rubbing it through my clothes and starting to take my clothes off and his. Pushing closer to me and kissing me deeply, slipping his tongue into my mouth and biting my tongue, drawing blood.

He then pulls away and trails his fingers down my waist and turns me over harshly "g-gah~! Craig~!" My legs start trembling as he puts his finger in me, I feel myself tense up. He feels around and tries to find my prostate "AH! CRAIG~! RIGHT THERE!!" I scream out.

He adds another finger and scissors me, still hitting that spot. He pulls his fingers out, making me whine at the lost contact "hard or soft" he whispers in my ear "hard" I respond.

He pushes himself in ruffly and starts thrusting in and out at an extreme pace "oh god!! Craig~!" I leaned my head back on his shoulder, he continued thrusting hard into me

'I-I can't~!" My eyes rolled back in my head as he went faster and put his fingers in my mouth while biting my neck and drawing blood "o-oh god~!" I started drooling and blushing harder than I already was.

He grabbed my dick and started jerking me off fast "craig~! I can't do this m-much longer~!!" I leaned against the wall more.

"It's okay baby, me too" he licked my neck making me climax and soon after craig did too.

He cleaned me off and we went back to class