Chapter 1

??? Pov

"Watcher 1, this is beta 6. How copy?." I asked.  "Copy beta 6. Do you see the target?" Laswell asked. "Yes, ma'am. He is surrounded by guards. And lots of them." The woman said. "Be careful, tiger. I don't want you hurt." A deep voice said over the channel. "Don't worry. I'm always careful. Hey, big guy, you good?" I asked gently. "Ja! I'm great! All good here!" An excited voice called over. I chuckled to myself gently and looked at the target through the binoculars. "Golden eagle, this is beta 6. How copy?" I asked into my mic. "God beta 6, you better give me good news." Shepherd said. I rolled my eyes gently and looked. "I do, sir. Target is in plain sight. However, he is surrounded by guards on the east and west side. If my comrades give me distractions, I can get in, take out the target, and get out." I said. "Negative beta 6. We want him alive." He said.

I bit back growl and rolled my eyes. "And what if he doesn't surrender?" I asked him. "Then you have permission to kill him beta 6. Are your teammates in position?" He asked me. "Yes, sir. They are. Trust my task force, sir. We will always get the job done." I said. "Alright, beta 6. On your mark." He said. I took a deep breath and looked out at the hiding place. "Task force 99. Let's create chaos. Let's roll out!" I called. That's when I saw explosions going off, and I ran towards the safe house. I hid behind the tree and watched guards leave to go to my teammates' positions. I snuck into the building, sneaking past some of the guards, and that's when I saw the target. He was packing a bag when I stormed in. "HANDS UP!" I yelled. He looked at me and threw his arms in the air.

The target looked terrified when he saw me and kneels. "Please, I'm begging you don't kill me." He begged. "You are wanted by the U.S. government. Human and drug trafficking and working for the cartel. Come quietly now, or else I will use force." I said. "Tiger, his men are coming back. Get him and get out now!" Someone said over the mic. I was about to answer when the target tackled me and tried to choke me. I kicked him off, wrapped my legs around his neck, and broke it. I saw him slump to the ground and grabbed his phone, computer, and anything he had. I jumped out the window and ran towards the woods quickly.

I made it to the extraction point, and I saw my three favorite people in the world. "Tiger there you are." Horangi said, hugging me. "Little friend! Are you alright?" König asked me, patting my head. "What happened?" Morgan asked, walking over. "Guys. I'm fine. And I had to take out the target. He wouldn't come quietly." I said. Morgan looked at me and sighed. "At least you're back to us safe and sound." He said, petting my head gently. "Beta 6, this is golden eagle. Hw copy?" Shepherd asked. "I copy." I said. "A job well done. When you and your crew get back. I have people I want you to meet. Golden eagle out." He said, cutting off. I looked at my crew and shrugged slightly before walking towards the helicopter.

Oh. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Y/N L/N. Commander of task force 99. And this is my story